Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's the path to big turbo?

Based

Most people have high power goals in mind. They just don't know it until they've spent the money, realize they want more, and have to do it again. HOWEVER, there are outliers. Yes, I believe that the guys who can actually stop are the outliers. I have more to say on that subject, but it's not the point.

I made tons of changes until DHM landed on the scene. I saw the capabilities and ability to grow.

You know what else I see? Nearly everyone upgrading their hybrids over and over. Jumping between tuners, settling on not so great intercoolers... Save your money, save yourself the trouble, and do it once.

Some Guy On The Internet
what about when you want more than a 450r kit can offer you?

You do what people have all ways done: figure it out.

Not everything is a bolt on upgrade, especially if you're looking for MORE than what's currently offered. Fabrication isn't dark witchcraft sorcery.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
what about when you want more than a 450r kit can offer you?
I have goals that aren't tied to a specific power number. Low 11s and 150-160 range in the 1/2 mile. If it has to be 500whp or more so be it. If a little less than, that's fine too. The Gen 2 2867r can support up to 550. I have plans to upgrade to the Gen 2 and some other things in the works, including fuel.

A lot of people seem to have me mistaken. My primary concern is reliability, followed very closely by quality, and lastly power. I race and drive my car often (almost daily). But, I also understand that you pay to play; if something breaks, so it goes.

Some Guy On The Internet

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Cams are a HUGE tuning challenge. I only one person I'd trust with doing it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk