Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ventus Veloce - Group Buy SPECIAL

Trader history for Ventus Veloce (0)

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Hello everyone, we are Ventus Veloce, and this is our first time to introduce our Fiesta ST carbon fiber dress up kit to you.

Our front lip features a double deck design, the upper portion covers the factory lower lip, and extends down to give a more aggressive look.

The side skirt is designed to follow the contour of our front lip and the body line of the car to give a smooth look.

For the rear diffuser we went for a cleaner and coherent look to our rear spoiler.

The rear spoiler is inspired by the RS spoiler but we gave some subtle details on the wing profile to give it a more unique look. The spoiler is stick onto the existing spoiler. It has been fitted to our test car for more than a year now, which had been to the track couple times, and the fitment is proven to be very secure.

The carbon fiber hood is inspired by the WRC/R5 rally car variant for functionality. The vent is integrated into the hood as one piece design, with water blockage plate. The plate can be taken off for heat extraction and put back on for weather elements.

For a limited time, we are offering a 20% off our Fiesta product in our website for our forum members. And if we can have more than 20 forum members interested in buying (each member counts as 1 whether it is for full kit or just one piece), we will be able to further discount to 25% off.

Please express your interests in this thread below. We will tally up the counts!!

http://www.ventusveloce.com

Attachments

Wow, this kit looks gorgeous. Really goes well with the blue paint. Too rich for my blood, but good luck with the group buy!

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
I was gonna ask the same thing. My biggest concern is the side skirts.
Hi guys, our designed was made according to the Euro spec. We have not test our sideskirt on the NA spec FiST yet. We have done lots of research on the forum. We are very confident that the Euro Fiesta side skirt will fit the US spec one nicely. As there were multiple examples of US spec FiSt fitting Euro made side skirts. With that said, if you do find out that it doesn't fit properly, we will gladly accept return and full refund. [driving]

J2FoRS

Hi guys, our designed was made according to the Euro spec. We have not test our sideskirt on the NA spec FiST yet. We have done lots of research on the forum. We are very confident that the Euro Fiesta side skirt will fit the US spec one nicely. As there were multiple examples of US spec FiSt fitting Euro made side skirts. With that said, if you do find out that it doesn't fit properly, we will gladly accept return and full refund. [driving]
Thats unfortunate. Ill wait till someone else is the guinea pig then. You should add to the website that nothing is test fitted for the NA 4 door.

Very Nice. It looks like the aero on the hood is only cosmetic though? Or do the CF boxes come off the hood.

I would volunteer my vehicle for any NA fitment ;)

I love that the vents on your hood are positioned similar to the wrc ones.
Do you have a picture of what the water blocking plates look like? how does it keep the water out?

Interested in rear diffuser, possibly more, if discount can be applied and fitment to NA car proven.