Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BFG G-Force Sport Comp 2 & ROTA RB wheels

Trader history for flysaab (0)

I have 4) 195/55-15 BFG G-Force Sport Comp 2 mounted on 15X7 Gun Metal ROTA RB wheels

Asking $550 OBO. Original cost $800. Only used for 2000 miles and I sold the car for financial reasons.
One tire is brand new as I picked up a nail and replaced it. This combo really improved the ride quality,
without giving up too much in the grip department. I took one trip from IL down to Deal's Gap and
I was able to rail through the Dragon with no problems. And the highway ride to get there was quite bearable
for my bad back. And I have always been partial to the Minilite look of this type of wheel.

For pick-up only, I'm near Chicago.

Call or text 630-689-3326
E-mail at flysaab@comcast.net

Selfish question. Do you have pics with the wheels on the car before it was sold?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
Will post a pic or 2 tonight after work. Can't remember the offset, they fit fine on my '15 with stock
suspension. No rubbing at all and it filled up the wheel opening nicely with the taller sidewall. Not everyone's
cup of tea, I know, but I liked it. Good compromise, in my opinion.

Will post a pic or 2 tonight after work. Can't remember the offset, they fit fine on my '15 with stock
suspension. No rubbing at all and it filled up the wheel opening nicely with the taller sidewall. Not everyone's
cup of tea, I know, but I liked it. Good compromise, in my opinion.
Can you please look on the inside of the wheel, it should say the offset. If I had the money I'd buy these. Since I don't I'm considering on buying these in the future. Please check and see.