Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 16" Bronze Sparco Terra wheels with 205/50-16 BFGoodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S tires (N.KY / Cincinnati)

Trader history for Blindeye_03 (0)

SOLD to chudzikb

I sold my car so I no longer need these which is why they are on sale... I bought these last year from TireRack (mounted and balanced and shipped to me) and I put 4000 miles on them. The fronts (marked rears) are at 7/32s and the rears (marked fronts) are at 9/32s. The wheels are in great shape, there is no curb rash and I washed them before taking them back into the basement for storage. These DO have TPMS installed. If you want, I can include the FORD TPMS tool (I got it on Amazon for $30). I also have a left over Oil Filter that I can give away too and I do have the lug nuts these shipped with that are included.

My personal feelings/thoughts on these tires are that they grip almost as well as the stock bridgestones in the dry and offer MUCH more grip in the wet. Also the larger sidewall absorbs bumps and potholes better than the stock rubberband tires. My plan was to let the stockers run down to the wear bars and then ride on these year round, but with a baby on the way I just needed a larger vehicle

I am looking for $850 OBO (Blindeye_03 math: $500 wheels / $190 tires / $160 TPMS) and I am not looking to ship. I am willing to meet you part of the way... I am located in Northern Kentucky near Florence and Cincinnati. I am open to offers, please no lowballs, but if you can justify a lower price to me Id be more willing to accept.

My best method of contact is via email:-.

Last edited: