Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner in Columbus, Ohio

I flew to NY this weekend for a family get-together and my cousin and I ran out to get some stuff. He suggested I try driving his Fiesta ST. Little did I know that run to the store would cost me over $20k. By the time I got on the plane back to Ohio I had found the 2 remaining Orange Spice cars in Central Ohio. Both with no nav and no Recaros. Perfect--I'm really too large for the heavily bolstered Recaros. My only decision was to get the one with or the one without the moonroof. Left work early yesterday and by last night my new ST with no moonroof was sitting in my garage. With Ford throwing $3000 of their money at these cars and dealers selling them below invoice before the rebate money is applied, buying this car while it was still available was an easy decision to make. This car will see a lot of use before this next long Ohio winter rolls in.