Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race Front Mount Intercooler

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Most fab shops do not have the capability of anodizing in-house. If you want any aluminum anodized, check Thomas Brothers for a local chemical film house.

Joe - Please put this on your website so I can buy it. Credit card number is memorized, I just need something to click on :)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #31
We were planning on doing a small run of 10 FMICs but the cost is too high at the current moment @ $925 each. Same goes for the radiator at $675 each. There is a manufacturer in Tx we plan on using that will bring these costs down to $649 for the FMIC and $349-$319 for the radiator.

If anyone wants the FMIC or radiator at the current price, let us know and we'll build you a piece. Otherwise it will be fall before these released. I'll repost this in the radiator thread.
ll

Dangit! Thanks for the update, Joe. I think $925 is a little too much for me right now, but $649 sounds just about right... Guess I'll be waiting 'til the fall. :-/