Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2Jr part 2

TemecFist

Funny how people get triggered, make comments, but do not allow me to respond. Typical of this community and its moderators. They can pick and choose which posts to delete based on who they are friends with. Lol. Class clowns.
The majority of Fiesta owners could care less about quality, but more about their "mod list" and whooshy noises.
Pertaining to my initial post about 2JR. I have no experience with them (as if that would matter anyways). I was just passing along info. And yes, I DID see the pics of the packages coming in from China. I don't have a dog in this fight. And like someone said, go there and see it for yourself, but we all know you wont. You can delete this post also, but you can't delete all the other posts that are going around on all the other forums right now. Lol. Don't be triggered snowflake.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I had never heard of 2JR but I just looked at their website. Maybe Fiesta ST people have had no problems because they sell only "name-brand" parts and don't have any self-branded stuff for the Fiesta.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #3
I had never heard of 2JR but I just looked at their website. Maybe Fiesta ST people have had no problems because they sell only "name-brand" parts and don't have any self-branded stuff for the Fiesta.
True, this could only be effecting the Nissan community. I was just passing along info that I heard first hand. This info is going thru alot if different forums like wildfire right now. Time will tell.

It is REALLY suspect tho when you have moderators defend them (or any company) and censor what people say, especially when you go and look at the parts on the moderators cars, and low and behold, it's from the company they are defending. At least by them doing that, it let's us know which mods can be trusted and which can't be tho.

If it Smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then.........

Last edited:

Woods247

2000 Post Club
True, this could only be effecting the Nissan community. I was just passing along info that I heard first hand. This info is going thru alot if different forums like wildfire right now. Time will tell.

It is REALLY suspect tho when you have moderators defend them (or any company) and censor what people say, especially when you go and look at the parts on the moderators cars, and low and behold, it's from the company they are defending. At least by them doing that, it let's us know which mods can be trusted and which can't be tho.

If it Smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then.........
What’s your experience with 2J? You read mine right?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Funny how people get triggered, make comments, but do not allow me to respond. Typical of this community and its moderators. They can pick and choose which posts to delete based on who they are friends with. Lol. Class clowns.
The majority of Fiesta owners could care less about quality, but more about their "mod list" and whooshy noises.
Pertaining to my initial post about 2JR. I have no experience with them (as if that would matter anyways). I was just passing along info. And yes, I DID see the pics of the packages coming in from China. I don't have a dog in this fight. And like someone said, go there and see it for yourself, but we all know you wont. You can delete this post also, but you can't delete all the other posts that are going around on all the other forums right now. Lol. Don't be triggered snowflake.
Wow dude lol. Are you referring to me? Was my honesty offensive? Talk about triggered.. It was probably deleted because you have no experience with a company you’re slandering. Either way, 2J isn’t my business. I felt obligated to post my opinion since I’ve actually spent quite a bit of cash with them over the years and haven’t had a problem.

F6376CDD-EF4C-4BBA-BD51-18FC356DDF26.jpeg

I love my cowl intake, sounds great, temps look great; but I’ve heard some bad stuff about their customer service (this forum is littered with their unresponsiveness), guy on FB showed fabrication issues with his intake where metal shavings were on the inside of the intake, mine has strange drip marks suggesting this powder coat is actually spray paint.

Overall I’m still thankful I got it, I just wouldn’t’ve got the powder coating. This with my Turbosmart vr2 plumb back is perfect sounding for me lol, was planning on getting their side exit until I heard all the controversy about them. Might be interesting to see if anything comes to light about this

Last edited:
^^ I would demand a refund immediately. ^^

Is that really "handmade in the usa?" @Woods247 be real car guy to car guy that looks used or chinese, im not trying to beat around the bush, I am a JDM guy and a Nissan guy so what's up, we call stuff out until it gets fixed or bye!

This type of quality is what I expect when adding a part on my car or don't even try to sell me one, not interested...
piecut.jpg

Don't know about that shop and staying out of it other than what was represented to me above...

Also. Enjuku is what nissan guys use down there, only twice as old of a company and has 250,000 more followers or whatever totally spitballing I dont give a rats ass about that shit I care about quality.

I would've offered it in carbon and titanium pie weld only from the jump. Tells me a lot right there. If he wanted the highest quality behind the company name it would be those options. Period.

Either not capable or just taking easy money, no passion...

Dont know who is real on this forum anymore so this is my last post I think... This nonstop drama and lying is ridiculous. Keeping my car btw. maybe if some quality parts come around I will build it or when it hits 300k miles I will make a FONDA and k24 swap it, maybe itb no boost pushing out monster power..

It's been real... One love.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Dont know who is real on this forum anymore so this is my last post I think... This nonstop drama and lying is ridiculous. Keeping my car btw. maybe if some quality parts come around I will build it or when it hits 300k miles I will make a FONDA and k24 swap it, maybe itb no boost pushing out monster power..

Someone has had a rough morning. It'll be OK homie it's just a forum. Some dopes on here for sure but mostly good helpful folks.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
^^ I would demand a refund immediately. ^^

Is that really "handmade in the usa?" @Woods247 be real car guy to car guy that looks used or chinese, im not trying to beat around the bush, I am a JDM guy and a Nissan guy so what's up, we call stuff out until it gets fixed or bye!

This type of quality is what I expect when adding a part on my car or don't even try to sell me one, not interested...
View attachment 42793
I’m not a car guy I just track a lot. I called my Korean neighbor Chinese once. I was wrong.

Woods247

2000 Post Club

Oh.. Never mind. ✌🏼

Stay on point, Would you or would you not pull that intake timmytango showed in a photo out of a box after it shows up in the mail finally and "accept" its quality because youre happy it showed up eventually?

You are backing this all up so I just want you to answer my original questions. Stay on point...

Also who is Temec and how does he know so much? This is all so random. I came on here trying to make the older crowd more tolerant of the youth and stance guys no matter how much you are not into it. It is important we all as a community be very open to one another.

Is your friend at 2j that you claim to go to all the time and know, is he making them personally by hand in the united states?

Are you happy with your friends powder coat job?

These are my questions to you.

And yeah I am a total nobody we all are in this world. Just want honesty from people. I feel terrible for that guy who got that as a new item.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Yeah, I guess that sentence didn't make sense. I started typing it, got interrupted by a phone call and went back to it, leaving out a whole phrase.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Stay on point, Would you or would you not pull that intake timmytango showed in a photo out of a box after it shows up in the mail finally and "accept" its quality because youre happy it showed up eventually?

You are backing this all up so I just want you to answer my original questions. Stay on point...

Also who is Temec and how does he know so much? This is all so random. I came on here trying to make the older crowd more tolerant of the youth and stance guys no matter how much you are not into it. It is important we all as a community be very open to one another.

Is your friend at 2j that you claim to go to all the time and know, is he making them personally by hand in the united states?

Are you happy with your friends powder coat job?

These are my questions to you.

And yeah I am a total nobody we all are in this world. Just want honesty from people. I feel terrible for that guy who got that as a new item.
Apparently my honesty has lit a fire here. I'm not really sure why you're assuming my opinion regarding someone else's experience has any relevance. But for the sake of conversation, I'll engage. I don't know either of you guys so I can't answer that. I asked the OP to share experience and he hasn't yet.

I have a business relationship with 2J Racing. 2J is a local race shop that helps track guys like myself make our cars faster, safer and more comfortable so we can further enjoy our hobby. I've had nothing but exceptional experiences, which is why I felt the need to share. If they sold you or someone else a widget you're unhappy with, I'm afraid I cannot assist. I do know the powder coater is next to the shop, however. That particular company has powder coated truck stuff for me in the past. I suppose if the guy with the intake is unhappy he could reach out to 2J for assistance. Every time I've called, someone answered and assisted.

Everyone is somebody. Don't cut yourself short.