Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Charlotte, NC owner checking in

Chris26

New Fiesta ST owner checking in! I'm coming from a 2013 Focus SE 5 speed - great car but I wanted something with a bit more get up and go. I was actually at a local dealer a while back to look at used Focus ST they had on the lot. The salesman said they had just gotten a Fiesta ST off the truck and asked if I wanted to take it for a spin. I hadn't really considered the Fiesta because I thought it would be too small but after a short drive I knew that too small or not there would eventually be one in my driveway. I drive it alone 99% of the time so the size really hasn't been an issue at all. As an added bonus my 4 year old loves riding in the back and always asks if we can take my car now instead of the mini van since my car is "super fast". I'm not sure if I should be proud or worried [wink]

I love how nimble the car is - the Focus felt very "heavy" in comparison after a back to back test drive. I went ahead and drove a lot of other cars to make sure this was the one and kept coming back to it. Haven't regretted it a day since. [driving]

It's molten orange with molten orange Recaros, moonroof, nav, and rado gray wheels.

Only mods so far are the awesome dead pedal / battery tie down set from no-pistons. Both were well worth it!

I snapped this on the day of the first test drive. After my test drive they put it in the show room and it sat there for a month and a half until I came back and bought it. It had 18 miles it when I drove it home.

[welcome]

Did you get that one from Town and Country Ford? I went there to look at a 2014 MO, and it was already gone. Then they refused to let me test drive their black 2015 model.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Chris.

OP
Chris26

Chris26

Thread Starter #6
Did you get that one from Town and Country Ford? I went there to look at a 2014 MO, and it was already gone. Then they refused to let me test drive their black 2015 model.
Yep, got it from Town and Country. Looks like it's a good thing I went ahead and bought it when I did [cool]

So strange they wouldn't let you test drive the black one. My salesman and I just hopped in and drove away the first time I stopped in [dunno]