Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST vs Mini vs Abarth

AMClevy

I think we can call it a trend with a few things under our belts such as: Sixth place in the Worlds Best Drivers Car Challenge beating out VW Jaguar BMW and Subaru, recommended over the FoST by R&T, win over the Fiat and Mini in C&D, and nearly every car magazine and online reviewers raving.

I call it a good decision to buy one!

You would have to be completely uninterested in the handling characteristics of a world class hot hatchback to select either of the other two.

This is not a bad thing, necessarily. The Fiat Abarth is a stylish, classy and very trendy car for anyone who is a fan of italian cars and it's completely uncorked exhaust is one of the best sounding sold today.

The Mini is also quite the mainstay for any European car fan, and is quite quick as well. It boasts BMW technology and the fit and finish is frankly superior to any car in the class.

I really enjoy the FiST. I test drove a FoST over the weekend thinking I wanted the bigger motor and bigger vehicle and I was completely wrong. The handling on the FoST is horrible compared to the FiST and you have to spend so much more to get all the bells and whistles compared to the FiST. The Abrath is too small to be considered functoinal for me and the Mini Cooper will be very expensive to maintain. I am certain I made the right decision.