Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fng

New user from the bay area.

Looking for a ST w recaros as the only option and just doing some minor research.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, good luck in finding the right car.

OP
randywatson
Thread Starter #7
thanks. it's getting a bit tedious driving and maintaining a cts-v.

thanks. it's getting a bit tedious driving and maintaining a cts-v.
Welcome! I think you'll like the small size of the FiST.

Something to keep in mind, I only wanted ricaros, but the FiST I got has moon roof and Nav. I didn't want them and was able to convey that to my dealer. I told them I was ready to buy today but I was not going to pay for the two upgrades the in stock ST had.

They pushed back a bit but I was ultimately able to get the car for the price of a ricaro only ST (about $2k savings). $22k final price.

Be patient, maybe look for a '14... there weren't any pertinent changes between '14/'15.

OP
randywatson
Thread Starter #10
all options i'm considering. :) i'm not hard set about the additional options other than the recaros if they're not hard set about the price they're asking ;) getting one built or if they have last years model is also things i'd consider.

time is not a factor so i can play the waiting game.

Where are you in the bay? U can test drive my car some and I'll party in the caddy, lol. We all love these cars,but they aren't flying off the lots. You'll get your car at your price if you're patient. I wasn't, lol

OP
randywatson
Thread Starter #13
Where are you in the bay? U can test drive my car some and I'll party in the caddy, lol. We all love these cars,but they aren't flying off the lots. You'll get your car at your price if you're patient. I wasn't, lol
in the peninsula/SF area.

good to know.