Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pre-Cut tint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay or nay? I'm not paying 200 bucks for tint if I can do it on my own.

2006ser

i would say nay i paid a shop to do my car with lifetime warranty for 160

OP
TheGreenOne
Thread Starter #3
The issue is do it myself for 40 bucks, or pay 4 to 5 times that to have it done.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Unless you can do it, its not as easy as it looks and you only get one shot before dust gets all over it. Just pay a bit more and have it professionally done.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Tried tinting my girlfriends civic... Those guys who install tint must have the patience of a saint! It was not easy at all..
Moral of the story. We brought it somewhere to have the tint installed lol

Gotta pay to play. I had mine done locally with lifetime guarantee on it. I've had some bubbles pop up and they re-tinted the car no questions asked.

Heck I'm gonna be paying $240 for mine to be done, my last Fiesta I paid $275. Places around here are ridiculously expensive.

If you have experience installing precut tints then go for it. If none, have it done professionally.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have 55+ years experience in building models, full real race cars, designing and building my own house, furniture design, electronics, etc................I pay to have tint done and I seldom pay to have anything done;)

DUDE (RAAM) give it a rest man. I know to solve this problem is to just stay off this forum but I find it helpful so I am not going to do that, but man please. 90 percent of the time you post something is either negative in response to someone else' thoughts or ideas or you always include how much money you spend or how much shit you build I mean we get it bro. your a older guy who has worked hard for himself and has done well but seriously stop. no one cares how much money you spend nor do we need to know every modification of every car or truck you have once owned and sold. a lot of us on here are excited to be able to work and save up a hundred dollars to do the stupidest mod but if that's what we want to do than who are you to knock someone down and explain how it "should have" been done or how you would do it.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
DUDE (RAAM) give it a rest man. I know to solve this problem is to just stay off this forum but I find it helpful so I am not going to do that, but man please. 90 percent of the time you post something is either negative in response to someone else' thoughts or ideas or you always include how much money you spend or how much shit you build I mean we get it bro. your a older guy who has worked hard for himself and has done well but seriously stop. no one cares how much money you spend nor do we need to know every modification of every car or truck you have once owned and sold. a lot of us on here are excited to be able to work and save up a hundred dollars to do the stupidest mod but if that's what we want to do than who are you to knock someone down and explain how it "should have" been done or how you would do it.
I see nothing negative about RAAMaudio's post...considering that the last reply was over a month ago, I'm not sure why you decided to reply with this the way you have. Maybe you should send him a PM and discuss your issues and frustration with him instead of this type of response. I see his response as simply showing a contrast of how much of a pain that doing a good and professional tint job can be...if you don't know what you are doing compared to other things in life.

rexdriver85

I enjoy Ricks posts and he's very helpful around here. We don't really need that kind of crap around this forum, DUDE. [emoji107]

OP
TheGreenOne
Thread Starter #17
Mods cam go ahead and lock or delete this shit storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.