Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wide body Fiesta ST anyone?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Ford Fiesta 1.6 EcoBoost ST-2 3dr TGST Wide Arch ST2 XXL for ?21,500

Metallic Panther Black, Next MOT due 11/06/2016, Full dealership history, New bodywork, Red Part leather interior - New Condition, Tyre condition Excellent, 5 seats, After a packed show season our current show car, the TGST Fiesta ST2 XXL is now up for sale. This car has our newly developed ST Wide Arch Kit fitted, along with the much praised Mountune MP215 upgrade. To say it doesn't disappoint is an understatement.The car is very special to us, attracting attention from all over the world and receiving massive praise at all the shows it has been to. It is scheduled to feature in Fast Ford's April magazine (Issue 342)., , As with all our show cars, we like to do something a little different to prove we are not a “normal” Ford dealer! With this Fiesta we have pulled all the stops and gone in, as always, with an open chequebook! When the ST was launched, it was a natural progression to build a wide arch car around it, using the experience we gained from our other projects. This car has the wide arch kit styled loosely on the R5 rally Fiesta and transforms the appearance of the car., , The ST2 already comes with a wealth of specification, including Recaro Seats with half Leather, Sony DAB Radio/CD with Sync, Privacy Glass, Power Start Button, LED Daytime Running Lights and more., , In addition to the bodywork, the car has also been fitted with H&R lowering springs and bespoke Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2’s 8x18 on the front and a whopping 9x18 on the rear custom made to our specification, all wrapped up in Toyo tyres., , The end result is a car that not only looks aggressive, but has the performance and handling to match., ?21,500

More details

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes looks very BA I likey and most times i don't but this looks great

Never thought I'd like the orange seats in a tux black FiST but it looks wicked...great wheels too....

The only problem with the car though is I don't know if I could drive on the right side of the car....I would get confused and crash it

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That looks great.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I want the LED headlamps so bad. They look kick ass.

And maybe a little off topic but I saw people complaining about the Fiesta having a sunroof because it throws off the performance of vehicles? Anybody want to chime in on that? Just curious.

And does that car have a rear fog light? There on the right side, or is that just a reflection.

TheStig

I want the LED headlamps so bad. They look kick ass.

And maybe a little off topic but I saw people complaining about the Fiesta having a sunroof because it throws off the performance of vehicles? Anybody want to chime in on that? Just curious.

And does that car have a rear fog light? There on the right side, or is that just a reflection.
Yeah someone pointed that out earlier in this thread, it does have a rear fog light. As far as weight up on top of the car, its marginal at best. That argument was valid for cars with gigantic glass panel roofs that required heavy duty motors to move them back and forth. Id venture to guess a sunroof on these cars didn't add but 150 pounds.

I still have a spare sunroof assembly (entire assembly) out of an old Honda civic coupe (EK 99') and it doesn't weigh over 75 pounds glass and all.

Its a very moot point.

i have seen this and love it... and i got in contact with them over it ( as i am uk based ) this is what they said

Hi,

The kit comprises of the following:

Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Side Skirts
Front Wing & Arch
Rear Wide Arches
Brackets

The cost of this kit is ?1500.

An optional cost, but one we advise is the custom wheel arch liners, which are ?360.

Both prices include VAT but does not include fitting.

For the fitting of the rear arches, the original bodywork is cut away, so this is not a reversible fitting.

As a guide, the kits that have been fitted have been around ?4500 plus the new wheels & tyres, which vary depending on what you go for.

I hope this helps to answer your queries, if you require any further information, please let us know.

Regards

TGST