Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW product - Engine Cover gel badge *pics inside*

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
New gel badge offering is up on the site

Gel badge to customize your engine cover
I added my logo to the stock cover for the test part but I'll have a another one applied to a painted engine cover here shortly

You DO NOT need to get the whoosh logo, there are many other options available
Message me with your needs. We have pics made up of some common ST logo badges that a lot of guys will want to select to change up their standard engine cover badge color

link to product>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/copy-of-gel-badge-kit-f-r-emblems-steering-wheel-2014-2017-fiesta-st-3-piece-7-piece-kits-1

pics:

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hey, Ron, is there an option to remove the trapezoid shapes? Seems like the ST logo could be a little bigger without them and they don't seem to add much (no offense).

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Hey, Ron, is there an option to remove the trapezoid shapes? Seems like the ST logo could be a little bigger without them and they don't seem to add much (no offense).
fully customizable
just need to let me know