Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

LaserWhisperer

[MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION],

Is there an actual product list on your website? Kinda hard to shop your selection if I don't know what you have for sale :)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #442
[MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION],

Is there an actual product list on your website? Kinda hard to shop your selection if I don't know what you have for sale :)
Not currently.

Something specific you are looking for?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Are these guys still in business? Their website isn't opening for me. I'm looking for TD Pro Race 3 wheels in the US if anyone has a lead.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #449
Wheels for sale listed in first post!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #450

Sets are selling!!!

Last edited:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have a set on order and am looking forward to getting them. For those that are thinking about ordering, [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] has been great to deal with: he took the time to answer my questions, and the ordering process is very straightforward. For those of you who are new to the subject of FiST wheels, the 4 x 108 bolt pattern is a bit rare, so there aren't lots of choices. These look like great wheels, with a good reputation for performance and durability.The ability to somewhat customize them by having a wide choice of offsets and colors is unusual, I haven't seen other wheels for our car that offer that. They also save about 5 lb. per wheel in the stock size, which is significant since saving unsprung and rotational weight is one of the best performance upgrades you can make to a car, it helps in a number of different ways.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #454
I have a set on order and am looking forward to getting them. For those that are thinking about ordering, [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] has been great to deal with: he took the time to answer my questions, and the ordering process is very straightforward. For those of you who are new to the subject of FiST wheels, the 4 x 108 bolt pattern is a bit rare, so there aren't lots of choices. These look like great wheels, with a good reputation for performance and durability.The ability to somewhat customize them by having a wide choice of offsets and colors is unusual, I haven't seen other wheels for our car that offer that. They also save about 5 lb. per wheel in the stock size, which is significant since saving unsprung and rotational weight is one of the best performance upgrades you can make to a car, it helps in a number of different ways.
Thanks so much!!!

Do you have pics of the high power silver on a black st? Leaning towards the wheels just deciding if I wanna go with that or bronze so I can select the size to come up with a good tire

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #457
Do you have pics of the high power silver on a black st? Leaning towards the wheels just deciding if I wanna go with that or bronze so I can select the size to come up with a good tire
This may be of some help:

They look great, definitely interested. Looking at your 1st post, am I right in assuming the only 1.2's you have in stock are the 15x7 and 17x8 right now?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #459
They look great, definitely interested. Looking at your 1st post, am I right in assuming the only 1.2's you have in stock are the 15x7 and 17x8 right now?
All sizes are in stock.

All sizes are in stock.
Great to hear! How would a 225/45/17 tire go with the 17x7? I was leaning towards that one to try and reduce the weight, or would the 17x7.5 be a bit better? This would be on stock suspension as I also want a meatier tire like a 215 or 225, sorry for many questions.