Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

10 most American-made cars

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I've also lived and visited more countries than you will ever see.
You don't know my name, my age, my nationality but you know what countries I have lived and traveled in the past and where I will live and travel in the future?

Are you a clairvoyant?

What am I going to wear to work tomorrow? Will I have toast for breakfast?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I feel smarter, yet also feel like I've lost IQ points as well. I don't even know if that's possible.

:popcorn:

SICKESSS-ST

Hahaha, I am having waaaaay too much fun with this thread, you guys are too funny!

You don't know my name, my age, my nationality but you know what countries I have lived and traveled in the past and where I will live and travel in the future?

Are you a clairvoyant?

What am I going to wear to work tomorrow? Will I have toast for breakfast?

But back to the thread, I predict you will have toast for breakfast tomorrow razorlab!

I feel smarter, yet also feel like I've lost IQ points as well. I don't even know if that's possible.

:popcorn:

And to you dyn085, I don't know if you can lose IQ points but we should ask Bobolini, he has lived and visited more countries than razorlab will ever see.

I just noticed I changed the topic... oops!

Razorlab: I think you are having tacos amigo. And since you will never see as many countries as Bobolini, no salsa for your tacos.

The Ford Mustang is assembled in Flat Rock Assembly Plant but this list is about:

"Cars.com's American-Made Index recognizes cars that are built here, have a high percentage of domestic parts and are bought in large numbers by American consumers"

Flat Rock Assembly Plant used to be called "Ford's Michigan Casting Center" and then Mazda Motor Manufactoring USA and then AutoAlliance International... Still in Michigan. Your city has just about a million more Mustangs than the city where I live 7.999 Billion here.

More Central then North. And what's with the rift?? I am well versed in Geography and don't appreciate your condescending attitude. Oh and Brazil is South America. The speak Portuguese not Spanish as a first language. I've also lived and visited more countries than you will ever see. You make me sad by showing what an arse you are. Thank you
Can't process so much dumb

Why don't you guys lay off. What's wrong with you guys? Let it die...

Is this what this forum is all about? Attacking someone?
You tell me

More Central then North. And what's with the rift?? I am well versed in Geography and don't appreciate your condescending attitude. Oh and Brazil is South America. The speak Portuguese not Spanish as a first language. I've also lived and visited more countries than you will ever see. You make me sad by showing what an arse you are. Thank you

Ghostwhite.. I wish I could take that back but I can't. I did tell a moderator that i may have personally attacked another member. I am sorry that I mouthed off. That's all I can do at this point.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok guys lets just shake hands and move on.[drinking]