Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS $125 shipped !! TURBOSMART SHORTIE PLUMB BOV NEW IN BOX FIESTA ST

Trader history for Rysessoms24 (0)

$125!! Shipped!!!
For sale is a Brand new Turbosmart Kompact shortie plumbback BOV for 2014-current for fiesta ST and other various platforms. Everything needed to mount directly comes in the max. Also included is a MAP sensor adapter. If I remember correctly that’s an additional savings and one less part you need to worry about buying. I never installed it. Just decided to sell parts I bought for a s280 upgrade

first one message me it’s yours. Call dibs or text my cell phone.734 447 6858
IMG_3140.jpeg
venmo or PayPal works for me. Price includes shipping. Retail prices is anywhere from $210-225. First to send me $125 it’s there’s.

Last edited:
$125!! Shipped!!!
For sale is a Brand new Turbosmart Kompact shortie plumbback BOV for 2014-current for fiesta ST and other various platforms. Everything needed to mount directly comes in the max. Also included is a MAP sensor adapter. If I remember correctly that’s an additional savings and one less part you need to worry about buying. I never installed it. Just decided to sell parts I bought for a s280 upgrade

first one message me it’s yours. Call dibs or text my cell phone.734 447 6858
View attachment 55790
venmo or PayPal works for me. Price includes shipping. Retail prices is anywhere from $210-225. First to send me $125 it’s there’s.
Still got it?