Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16" x 8.25" +25mm offset

Hello everyone! I came across these wheels on someone's Fiesta on instagram recently, and really like the look of them. I've been looking for summer wheels for some time now, and hope to pick up a set of these. The only issue I have is with the fitment of the wheels due to them being 16"x8.25" with a 25mm offset. He says that he has been running them for some time now, using 215/40r16 federall rs-rr tires, and being on whiteline lowering springs, with no rubbing issues.

Does anyone else have any experience with a setup similar to this? I'm on the stock suspension for now and will probably keep it this way for the forseeable future.

What tire size should I run assuming these fit? I've really liked the firehawk indy 500 tires on my focus, but the closest size the have is 205/45r16, but I'd imagine that would start to stretch the tire.

Would handling performance get considerably worse with a setup like this?

Thanks! Screenshot_2021-03-17-17-59-56~2.png Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-55-22(1).png

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Those wheel stick out a bit . They would need some serious decamber. In my opinion the offset is too low. Our cars are real temperamental to offset. It really affects turn in. Also I have always felt wheels should be whole numbers in width not fractions. While they are concave you are sacrificing a lot of function for form in my opinion . I like flush and if need be a roll and pull. I don’t like real poke which is what is pictured above. Some people say you have poke just with a 16x8 +40 wheel with a 215/45 or 225 but seriously they were given to many drugs as a kid as those sizes I listed do not poke. lol
Plus that car needs at least a few degrees of negative camber if he wants to sport that setup and have it look somewhat better than it does.