Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16x7 Wheel options?

Ralliart

16x7 Wheel options? (HS SCCA Solo)

I'm compiling a list of available wheels that can be used for competition in SCCA Solo HS. Looking for other lightweight and relatively cheap wheels (< $150) available from other sources.

Edit - Added in Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2's

View attachment 11684

Attachments

I've been looking for a while now and there is not much in this size for our bolt pattern. The TD Pro Race 1.2's come in 16x7 and 42mm I believe, but they are not cheap.

OP
R

Ralliart

Thread Starter #3
I've been looking for a while now and there is not much in this size for our bolt pattern. The TD Pro Race 1.2's come in 16x7 and 42mm I believe, but they are not cheap.
Do you know how much they weigh and about how much they cost? I'll add them to the list for comparison sake.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They are ~16.7 lbs. though, so the second lightest on that list so far, and if you love the looks of them (as I do) a great choice! [thumb]

Also, they ARE a little less coin than the Ultraleggeras.

Some will bring up the Maxxim Winners as well, which are very inexpensive, and fairly light.

PCA-1

The 16x7 Pro Race 1.2 can be ordered in offsets ranging from 15mm to 45mm. Stock listed wheel weight is 16.4lbs. This will vary in ounces +/- depending on the wheel specs (color/offset/wheel bore/4-5 studs). Pro Race 1.2 wheels ordered from PCA also come with the correct hub bore so no hub rings are required. Current on hand inventory has a 42mm offset. Colors in stock are anthracite, bronze, gloss black, matte black, high power silver, and white. Other colors available for order are matte anthracite, matte bronze, graphite gloss, matte graphite, gold, and glitter silver. For bronze and gold, add $40 to set cost. Standard pricing is $695 + shipping.

PCA-1

The Team Dynamics 16x7 Pro Race 1.2 can be ordered in offsets ranging from 15mm to 45mm. Stock listed wheel weight is 16.4lbs. This will vary in ounces +/- depending on the wheel specs (color/offset/wheel bore/4-5 studs). Pro Race 1.2 wheels ordered from PCA also come with the correct hub bore so no hub rings are required. Current on hand inventory has a 42mm offset. Colors in stock are anthracite, bronze, gloss black, matte black, high power silver, and white. Other colors available for order are matte anthracite, matte bronze, graphite gloss, matte graphite, gold, and glitter silver. For bronze and gold, add $40 to set cost. Standard pricing is $695 + shipping.

Addtionally, Pro Race 1.2 wheels are low pressure case, heat treated, and shot peened. Made in the U.K. Raced on tracks all over the world most notably as the sole wheel supplied for the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC).

Waterfan

I believe the Winners are 40 offset though, so would be just outside the Solo HS class. Good option for others though.
Correct. 16x7 Winners are ET40. Just barely ineligible by 0.5mm.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NOT my favorite wheels by a LONG shot, and not too sure of their SCCA H/S offset eligibility, but I'm surprised that no one has brought up the seemingly much loved on this site, and somewhat lightweight, Rota Slipstreams yet. [???:)]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I don't know WHY I love the way those wheels look so much, especially on a magnetic FiST where they are close to the body color, but I DO! [thumb]

Even though I wanted to stay with 15s for my winter setup, I just may have to go with the Terras just to have a set on the car for half the year!!

OP
R

Ralliart

Thread Starter #12
I do like the way Terra's look! I do not like how much Terra's weigh! Since this is focusing on HS Auto-x, the other Sparco options would be preferred.

Anyone have details on the Rota Slipstreams in 16x7? (Weight, offset, price)

+40mm offset is 0.5mm too much for the +/- 7mm offset rule of the SCCA.

I'm trying to work with Oakos Automotive (a new fiestastforum.com vendor) on getting Enkei to make a 16x7" +43mm offset RPF1. They already have a 4x100 option so it shouldn't be too hard for them. They need 10 sets to get a run produced.

I created a post up in the Oakos sub-forum to gauge interest. http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...m-offset-Gauging-Interest?p=188008#post188008

We've got some interest on a Facebook group dedicated to ST autocrossing "ST Autocross Gang" so we might actually get these made for spring!!!