Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

18 Inch Wheels Anybody

So I'm following up on a question I had on my last thread about bigger tires to get more grip. Has anyone gone to 215/35/18 ? Not loving the idea of giving up any more sidewall but I'm curious if someone's had success with this combination. Thanks.

OP
Scootny
Thread Starter #3
LOL! I feel you. At this point probably just gonna go 215/17s, but I have to inquire about it. It may have worked for someone.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The ONLY reason that the top level WRC cars use 18x8s on TARMAC <-(only) is because they are running humungous brakes on those cars which just will not fit under any smaller diameter wheels, at all. [wink]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Truth be told the car came stock with 17’s but never looked completely right with 17’s . As the wheel well arches and fenders were completely designed for 16’s. I have run both 16‘s and 17’s and though I like my current 17 setup I much prefer the look of 16’s on the car. 17’s tend to look a little large 18’s would look absolutely silly IMO.

kevinatfms

There was one guy on here with 18" RS wheels(mk2 RS?) but i cannot find the picture of them. They just didnt look right and were quite heavy.