Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2006 WRX to a 2016 ST (from CT)!

Just picked up a white platinum 2016 with Recaros on the 1st! She had 5 miles on her before making the 252 mile trek from PA to my local dealer.

I now have just under 900 miles on her and getting my first oil change on Thursday (regretting not doing it before taking her home).

But here she is. So far I've put a Perrin super shorty (2 inch) antenna on her and am contemplating doing a resonator delete.

Congrats, it only gets better the more you drive :)

Check out NewEnglandST owners on FB for some meets, or UpstateNY ST is another good one.

The optimum first oil change is 3000 from what I've read on here. Just dont run it hard for the first oil change

OP
Typical Tom
Thread Starter #6
Congrats, it only gets better the more you drive :)

Check out NewEnglandST owners on FB for some meets, or UpstateNY ST is another good one.
Considering I haven't finished the 1000 mile break in yet, I haven't even gotten to open her up yet. I can't wait!

OP
Typical Tom
Thread Starter #7
The optimum first oil change is 3000 from what I've read on here. Just dont run it hard for the first oil change
Oh well, can't hurt! I'll get this one and then once it hits 1000 miles I'll have some fun with it. I was planning on getting my second change at 2000 miles then start the 5K miles interval from there.

I did mine at 500, 1500, 3000, 5000, and every 3k since. Gives me an excuse to play in the garage lol. [burnout]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Welcome! 5 miles on it when you got her, that's lucky.

I walked In , told them what I wanted ( colour, package etc). Signed all the paper work and got in the car and it had 250kms on it. Wtf!

Anyways, welcome:)

Sent from my CIA monitored device