Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Black Stock Fiesta ST, 58,500 Miles, $12,000: Located in SoCal (LA/OC Region)

Trader history for 15sails (0)

15sails

Listing my 2014 Fiesta ST for sale because like many others here, I'm finding myself needing something bigger now that I have to squeeze a stroller in the trunk all the time. I'm not in a hurry to sell (and I'm probably subconsciously hoping that I don't sell), so I'm listing on the high-end of KBB pricing (https://www.kbb.com/ford/fiesta/201...arty&condition=excellent&options=6387345|true) That doesn't mean I'm not open to negotiations. It's just in this particular case, I'm actually kinda looking forward to meeting the potential future owners. :)

- Odometer is sitting at 58,468 (mostly highway) miles as of 7/19/2020
- Clean title, paid-off, no accidents/issues
- Original owner
- Always garaged, hand-washed, and fueled with 91-93 Octane
- Completely stock (Wish I had known about PPF back in 2014-- paint is showing normal wear and tear and passenger side rims show some rash)
- No factory upgrades (I found the cloth seats more comfortable for long distance driving plus the cloth seats felt more true to FiST hot hatch roots)
- See window sticker photo for full car details
- Located in Orange County, CA

Maintenance records:

- Mobil 1 5W20 Fully Synthetic oil change every 5K miles (Fram PH3614 filter) (first changed at 1K miles) (last changed at 56K miles)
- Tires rotated every 10K miles
- Tires changed at 50K miles (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+)
- Brake pads changed at 50K miles
- Performed a full inspection of belts/hoses/rotors/filters at 50K miles
- Brake pins lubricated at 58K miles
- The plan is to change the air and cabin filters before 60K miles (if not sold first)
- Went to the dealer for all the various recalls over the years (have records for all of these)

Photos:
fiesta_sticker.png
fiesta_driver.jpg
fiesta_pass.jpg
fiesta_front.jpg
These pictures were taken this morning (7/19/2020). They're a great idea of the car you're getting-- I haven't washed in a while and I didn't go for any photography tricks. I do plan on washing/waxing soon, and will add more photos after that. Of course, feel free to request specific photos.

Attachments