Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Fiesta ST - Molten Orange - 48k - location: WV - Price: $11,700

Trader history for GravityKillsYou (0)

For sale is my 2014 Fiesta ST in Molten Orange. Currently at 48k miles and will change as I am still driving it occasionally. I am the second owner and bought it from a Ford dealer as a CPO. Car is currently in good condition with some normal paint chips/dings/scratches for the mileage. Only mods are a custom 93 tune from Mountune and a panel filter. I also have a RMM that will be included or can be re-installed. New transmission was installed in Feb under warranty and has two years of warranty from that date (2-3 synchro was grinding). The only other negatives are that the back storage cover is missing and the tab on the left is broken, and the cupholder trim is peeling.

I can send higher resolution pics if wanted of any of the scratches/wear tear. Asking price is $11,700. I am located in Morgantown, WV.

DSC05096.JPG

DSC05097.JPG
DSC05099.JPG
DSC05101.JPG

DSC05103.JPG
DSC05113.JPG
DSC05111.JPG
DSC05118.JPG

DSC05106.JPG

DSC05107.JPG
DSC05128.JPG

Attachments

OP
G
Thread Starter #2
Any interest? Am I priced about right? Anyone know if Ford dealers are buying at decent prices?

This is a good price based on what I have seen. I think you'll sell it. I've sold three cars over the last couple years. FB marketplace is always the best, so make sure you got it set up good on there. GLWS! I wouldn't drop your price anytime soon unless you have to.

your going to get alot of low balls
i put mine up at 11700 which was payoff and people offering 10k.
mine was same color with recaros in grey, sunroof and navi with 48k miles as well.
mine was on marketplace for 3 weeks and nothing but only 10k offers.
put it on craigslist and sold in 4 days for my payoff.
if your looking for 10 to 10.5 you will get it, if you want actually 11500 or 11700, jack it up to about 12500 on marketplace.
mine was full boltons

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
So I have it on marketplace and plan on hitting craigslist soon. I want more than 10, but not exactly 11,700. It's been paid off so I don't really have to sell immediately. I would however like to get it out the door before winter just so I have more room to put vehicles in my garage. Surprisingly, I haven't even had someone want to come look at it. But I think there are only like 2 Fiestas in northern WV - people don't understand how great it is on back roads.

ACG5

I would be all over it but the color combo is too loud for me. I’m surprised no one scooped this up yet.

358R

I'm on the fence. Actually looking at the other one in WV you speak of. hah. Kinda like @ACG5 said, it's definitely loud...but would go well with a nice tiger paw on the back ;) (hence my avatar)