Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Fiesta ST Recaros Full Set

Trader history for Chris_Fist (0)

Hi Everyone,

I have a full set of Fiesta ST Recaros that I'm selling. The seats are in good condition as you can see in the pictures. The car the seats were taken out of was a 2014 with 47k miles. When I got the seats there was some slight bolster wear (just abrasion, no rips or tears) on the driver side seat that I had professionally repaired. I had these in my car for awhile, they work perfect, no airbag lights or any issues. Unfortunately they just don't fit my body type well. I will also include a basic wiring harness for the heated seat function to hook them to 12V. I have tested the heated seat function on both seats and verified they are working.

Price: $1,250
Shipping: Currently am not willing to ship these, local pickup only.

PXL_20210120_004449914.jpg

Attachments

Hi Everyone,

I have a full set of Fiesta ST Recaros that I'm selling. The seats are in good condition as you can see in the pictures. The car the seats were taken out of was a 2014 with 47k miles. When I got the seats there was some slight bolster wear (just abrasion, no rips or tears) on the driver side seat that I had professionally repaired. I had these in my car for awhile, they work perfect, no airbag lights or any issues. Unfortunately they just don't fit my body type well. I will also include a basic wiring harness for the heated seat function to hook them to 12V. I have tested the heated seat function on both seats and verified they are working.

View attachment 37681
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 37681
Not trying to insult you by any means but moneys tight. Im in CT not to far from you for a nice day trip. If you don't get any bites ill give you $800. Ik this is substantially lower then what your asking for but that's all I can swing atm.

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Not trying to insult you by any means but moneys tight. Im in CT not to far from you for a nice day trip. If you don't get any bites ill give you $800. Ik this is substantially lower then what your asking for but that's all I can swing atm.
Thanks for the offer, I am negotiable, but at this point not willing to do 800. To be honest I have the seats up for exactly how much I have into them $$ wise. I'll let you know if I change my mind, thanks

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I am jealous that you live in Worcester.... to be so close to Diem :cool:

If you’re on FB there are a few FB groups that you may have better luck selling on. FiSTs of Fury and New England RS/ST. Lots more local people there than I thought.

OP
C
Thread Starter #13
If you’re on FB there are a few FB groups that you may have better luck selling on. FiSTs of Fury and New England RS/ST. Lots more local people there than I thought.
Thanks, just requested those groups. I'm in the major FB one for the Fiestas, but I'd say 75% of the posts are from Europe.

CSM

1000 Post Club
GLWS.

I sent you a PM asking about your seat repair. I am looking to do this on my Recaros and have questions. Thanks

Didn’t you use to be all against the Recaro’s in the past? to the OP a little on the high side but GLWS.
Was I? I've never driven in a vehicle with the Recaros (or any Fist other than mine), but the base seats are simply *adequate*. Any time I start to wind it out around curves I feel like I need to duct tape myself to the base seat though... and I'd like to buy some Recaros to at least try out. If I don't like em, I'll just resell em.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Was I? I've never driven in a vehicle with the Recaros (or any Fist other than mine), but the base seats are simply *adequate*. Any time I start to wind it out around curves I feel like I need to duct tape myself to the base seat though... and I'd like to buy some Recaros to at least try out. If I don't like em, I'll just resell em.
Having driven hard in base seats and Recaros - the seatbelt makes more of a difference. Quick Fit harness and base seats will keep you planted in anything you can do on the street.

OP
C
Thread Starter #18
Having driven hard in base seats and Recaros - the seatbelt makes more of a difference. Quick Fit harness and base seats will keep you planted in anything you can do on the street.
Agreed, limits on the street are much lower, especially with street tires and New England weather out here.

Long term I would really like to give the BRZ seats + Planted Brackets a try.

OP
C
Thread Starter #20
Actually I believe the quick fit harness is something that can be buckled in for track or autocross days. Otherwise just using the factory belts. Agreed that the harness would be a PITA for everyday