Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Fiesta ST Recaros Full Set

Trader history for Chris_Fist (0)

Facebook groups are damn near worthless compared to the forum. No one seems to have money on there so they just insult each other about prices.

I have a front set for 800 if someone wants them pm me same color.

If you’re on FB there are a few FB groups that you may have better luck selling on. FiSTs of Fury and New England RS/ST. Lots more local people there than I thought.

Just curious on how much was it for your repair on the bolster? Recieved my recaros with some wear in thr same spot.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Facebook groups are damn near worthless compared to the forum. No one seems to have money on there so they just insult each other about prices.

I have a front set for 800 if someone wants them pm me same color.
Would you be willing to budge on that price a little bit if I drove to you to pick them up?

OP
C
Thread Starter #28
Just curious on how much was it for your repair on the bolster? Recieved my recaros with some wear in thr same spot.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
The guy cleaned both front seats and did the bolster repair for $250. Now I think if you didn't need the seats cleaned, it would be probably $175