Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you are really Jonesing badly for these, and don't want to take the chance that they will be shipping again on 5/11, and don't have any other close ties to them (or a non-refundable deposit/payment), both Enjuku Racing, and DTD, among others, handle those wheels. [wink]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Maybe not Cobb then because the exhaust on my ST looks nothing like that polished beauty up there. It's a single pipe bent the whole way very well made imo. But in other news here is some kinky ish.

View attachment 29622

Kids make sure your parents aren't watching.

View attachment 29623

Looks very nice all mocked setup but it's not time for that yet.
What wheels you going with? Or hub centric spacers you will be using?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #43
I'm really hoping I won't need spacers but,17*8 40+ gunmetal hypergrams on maybe some Advan was the plan. Heard from a bird that mountune suggest a 17*8 or larger wheels

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #44
Konigs have arrived ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll pick them up from my local speed shop monday. Only cost about $700 they really hooked it up. Shout out to Tru Motorsports again. Not sure why I didn't look around locally instead found out Tire Barn a local chain had a great deal on them too. Kinda funny the internet was out of stock but local had my items. Covid-19 strikes again ๐Ÿ˜œ

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #48
General g max 215/40/r17 seem to be the best choice for my daily. I do plan on taking this car to the track but with the current state of the world I'll wait on track tires just for now.

*Correction 205/40r17*

Last edited:

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
General g max 215/40/r17 seem to be the best choice for my daily. I do plan on taking this car to the track but with the current state of the world I'll wait on track tires just for now.
Great tires.....very nice wet handling which is in the mid-south important, small curvy roads with big trees or drop offs lining them and lots of rain. 1st in Tire Rack wet handling and slalom, 2nd in dry. Excellent A/S tire at a reasonable price.

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #50
Got the hypergrams wrapped up in some Gmax tires and I've got like 4in of space between the stock calipers and the new 8in wide wheels thought I was all good to install those sweet brembos.... NOPE!
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
IMG_20200524_135401.jpg
๐Ÿ˜ญ
IMG_20200524_133601.jpg

I'd say a 5mm spacer should do the trick... Next time I buy 17x8.5 wheels. I promise guys sexy time pictures are next. Nothing worth having is easy.

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #51
*update*

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

IMG_20200524_191540.jpg
It's about 1mm away from the caliper bolt... If it wouldn't fit I was prepared to file the bolts. ๐Ÿ˜จ
๐Ÿ˜…
IMG_20200524_191515.jpg

Really sad I can't use my Ray's lug nuts on the front wheels. The spacers leave only a few teeth to grab the stud bolt and I feel like the new'ish OEM lug nuts hold a whole lot tighter. Anyone have that part number for ARP wheel studs.

Last edited:
OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #54
Ive found depends on the Manufacturer. My powerslots were that way....But my EBCs were not and they were labeled specifically.
Thank you very much for the quick reply! At least I know it is a thing and I feel safer driving it. No issues whatsoever stopping at any speed but I'd hate to ruin these.
I've tried getting in contact with mountune UK since the USA branch never sold these before and suggested I do that. I've emailed them a week prior for instructions on instillation but nothing. I'll message them again today. Returned the Ray's lug nuts and got some cold forged lug nuts by advan. Rays are poo poo

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #55
Screenshot_20200528-144328.png

Big sad... Well these things are made of tough stuff so I'm going to just keep it as is because I don't feel or see any issues with how they are set. Expect a guide later in the fourms on how the install is done... Though these are not sold any more.