Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Ford Fiesta ST - 11.5k miles - 6spd - Performance Blue - $19.5k

Trader history for schwabo (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You selling a small 4-door turbo car for a small 4-door turbo car? How is that going to change your situation?

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
1 can hold a stroller, the other cannot. Can you guess which one can? I had a Golf R prior and that car worked just fine :)

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
1 can hold a stroller, the other cannot. Can you guess which one can? I had a Golf R prior and that car worked just fine :)
If that's your only reason look up BabyZen strollers..they're very compact.

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that. Been quite a few years since I needed a stroller...At one point we had a double stroller. Probably why we have had an SUV of some sort and compact for years. Now that everyone is bigger (youngest is 8) we can all fit in the Fiesta for short trips. Anything more than an hour or two we take Urban Assault Vehicle. A lot of folks have odd requirements like that. Ex. I need a car with at least 5 seatbelts, so Camaro, Mustang, Challenger all out.

Good luck on the swap!

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
I have 4 strollers in the garage, if anyone wants to buy some let me know haha. I like the car, but i'm a VW enthusiast at heart.

Someone might get a good deal out of this :)

Thanks for the info guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.