Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Oxford White

Hey all,
Recently moved from Ontario Canada to Alberta Canada. Owned a 71 Plymouth 340 Duster for just over 10yrs and decided to not bring it with us across the country and sold it. I needed a more complete driving experiencefor and after some research, picked this little firecracker up a few days ago. Been driving it the last few days (don't plan on winter driving it for long) and I'm super happy with my decision. It is bone stock (aside from the aftermarket wheels), original owner car with only 42k miles on it. Power delivery is linear / consistent and everything is still so tight. Hope to learn a lot here.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You got yourself a clean machine that gets excellent smiles per gallon.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
The plan is not to drive it in the winter...but I put almost 200 miles on it today... lol. There were plenty of smiles.
Welcome to the machine. My FiST gets parked at first snow & salt, then I drive my Mazda 5 w/snow tires. We don't get much snow usually, but they are nice when it happens. After winter and a few rain days, it's back to the FiST!

Attachments