Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 SEMA Pictures;

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Needless to say, he made quite a bit of fun of me when I said I was going to buy a Fiesta ST. Lol. Who cares?
Last track event at Thunderhill, a Porsche 911 owner was talking to me about my Fiesta ST and at one point he asked me if it was a rental.... and he was 100% serious.

When I told him it was not, he looked at me like I was from outer space.

Not that this type of talk surprised me coming from a Porsche owner but I still had a "are you F'in serious?" look on my face after that and just dismissed everything that came out of his mouth after.

^^^ HAHA! I'm a bit of a Porsche fan... But mostly older 911's. I particularly like the 3.0SC and the 3.2 Carrera. In other words, not the douchey type of Porsche. I do have friends that are Porsche enthusiasts, but they are not like that. You get all types you know.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am not sure I like any of these?

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
hmmm..it looks bulkier than the Triple R.
It is a little hard to tell for sure.
I have the Triple R and it seems to look the same.
But then I have been known to be wrong before.

Dave

Here's another pic(not mine) of the blue one. I really wish this car was lower, it would've pulled off the wheel/tire and flare combo much better.

For those that don't know, its on 17x8 Rotiform NUE's on the OEM tires I believe.

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
From the photo above, the splitter looks like it may just be a flat piece of ABS plastic.

Dave

OP
P
Thread Starter #33
I don't really get why they didn't use flares that don't screw on like an afterthought... those flares would look good on a Jeep though

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I agree.
They should have been blended into the body and then painted so as to present a one piece look.

Dave

RMG

I don't really get why they didn't use flares that don't screw on like an afterthought... those flares would look good on a Jeep though
Its just the thing right now. Rocket Bunny/Liberty Walk/Etc...

Half of Sema was flared, pretty sure there were wide-body food carts. [bootyshake]

I sent Mike Ma, owner of the blue one, a message so maybe he'll chime in with more information on the front lip and flares.
thanks Gene!

hi everyone!

to answer some questions, the flare are one off pieces.

in terms of the rivet style flares, i've had various cars in the past that use them. Although i do agree with the molded look, i think for my particular taste and style of where i was going with this, the rivet style works.

the car in person actually looks a bit lower. i think it's where the photos of where the car was shot along with the aLL sTaR fiesta ST that makes the car look like it's lifted.

I'll be posting up a build thread page with all the info soon. just been busy with everything else going on.

my favorite of the fiesta ST's is still aLL sTaR [thumb]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Would definitely like to see this.[clap]

thanks Gene!

hi everyone!

to answer some questions, the flare are one off pieces.

in terms of the rivet style flares, i've had various cars in the past that use them. Although i do agree with the molded look, i think for my particular taste and style of where i was going with this, the rivet style works.

the car in person actually looks a bit lower. i think it's where the photos of where the car was shot along with the aLL sTaR fiesta ST that makes the car look like it's lifted.

I'll be posting up a build thread page with all the info soon. just been busy with everything else going on.

my favorite of the fiesta ST's is still aLL sTaR [thumb]

I love your SEMA Fiesta. For me to use this car as a DD here in the Midwest, it would be great simply by substituting summer 17s or winter 16s. Not as subtle as my ST but I wish more cars today had a wider color palette. The entire Ford truck/car color range has some great hues (Green Gem, Ford Raptor's Terrain, and Norsea Blue are a few of my favorites).