Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST 102,000 mile maintenance necessities

I've never had a car that made me smile so much. It's the best car that I've ever owned, and I am an artifact. My car has Mountune slotted brake rotors, with stainless steel brake lines. I also have a Mountune stainless exhaust, a short-shifter, and a K&N high flow air filter. The suspension is still strong; the car runs and drives great.
I am really interested in knowing what the mechanical necessities are for this100,000 mile IMG_1074.jpeg vehicle. I really want to take this car for at least another hundred thousand. Suggestions or recommendations?

Sam4

standard maintenance. minimal changes - may not be the time for a big turbo swap. But I've been way wrong before....

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Make sure the timing belt gets done before 150k. Our engines are interference engines so if that fails you will need a new engine.
I’d recommend that you flush the coolant at 100k. Brakes/clutch as well if you’ve not done it already

OP
O
Thread Starter #5
Make sure the timing belt gets done before 150k. Our engines are interference engines so if that fails you will need a new engine.
I’d recommend that you flush the coolant at 100k. Brakes/clutch as well if you’ve not done it already
Thank you very much; I didn't realize that. Ages ago, I had a Fiat X1/9 and the valves dropped in to say hello to the pistons… Not a good thing. I appreciate your input. I'll make a point of doing all of these things.

OP
O
Thread Starter #6
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

felopr

i must be lucky as f because my car jumped a tooth before and it was fine, i run it like that for 10k miles also because lazy