Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Green Envy

Trader history for CRasch (0)

2015 Green Envy Fiesta ST for sale. Recaro seats, sunroof, all weather mats, 20% tint. Car currently has 44xxx miles and will go up a bit as it is a daily driver. Has some minor/very small chips in the front as all ST's do. Mod list should be in signature. Asking $13.75k OBO. Located in Albuquerque, NM. Need a truck for work. She just had an oil change and is ready for her next home!

Last edited:

Mikey456

Why? Why must you leave us? Sharp car though! Have always liked the Green envy! GLWS!
I like the Green envy too. Next to the blue and molten orange, these are great colors for these cars. Never seen a race red car though around. Must be a rare color. Those wheels look great too. Not sure what kind they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V_2

This post has me kind of wanting the insurance to total my car. Would be nice to get back in a GE......

V_2

She’s available and looking for her next home!
Oh believe me, you'll be the first person I contact if they do.

It's probably not likely, but seeing how our cars hold value as well as .com era tech stock, who knows.

Regardless, I won't hear anything until late next week at the earliest.

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #8
Oh believe me, you'll be the first person I contact if they do.

It's probably not likely, but seeing how our cars hold value as well as .com era tech stock, who knows.

Regardless, I won't hear anything until late next week at the earliest.
Definitely let me know. It must be a buyers market because I’m getting very little interest for the price.

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #12
Where are all the people where looking for a Green envy now? Cripes...this s very well taken car of vehicle in a great color choice! GLWS!
I’m confused as well. Thank you for the kind words though my friend!

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #15
I’ll throw another bump out there. Must be a down market right now.

If i could afford another one you would be my first choice. i love this color so much!

EDIT: didnt even realized you have the whoosh hybrid on this! what a awesome deal! this thing is a steal at this price!

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #17
If i could afford another one you would be my first choice. i love this color so much!

EDIT: didnt even realized you have the whoosh hybrid on this! what a awesome deal! this thing is a steal at this price!
Thank you! I really love the car so I’m hoping a good forum price will give it a great home to go to.