Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 race red ST

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum and just bought a used 2015 Fiesta ST. I'm certainly not new to the EcoBoost platform and have a 17 Mustang that is getting a built engine and big turbo. Should be making around 500HP on E85. The Fiesta is going to be my daily so I don't plan on making built engine power. I'd say 250-300HP is where I see the car at when its done. This Fiesta had some things the previous owner already did to it but I might change up a few things. The exhaust is on the quieter side and I've been looking at doing a GESI catted DP. I might also switch the current exhaust for an MBRP. Ill use this thread to document my build. I dont think I'm going to make it as crazy a build as the Mustang is. It will mostly be for street use and the occasional track day and some weekend tail of the Dragon trips. 1669666551254.png 1669666573099.png

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
My previous car was a Honda CR-Z with a 6spd manual. It was about as built as I was gonna make it for daily street use. It was a 1.5L 4 cyl with a Sprintex Twin Screw SC. Sadly I had a wreck the other week and the car was a total loss. Parts are pretty hard to find for the car since it is discontinued and wasn't a very popular car. I had it about a 1" drop on BC coilovers with pillowball mounts. Front brakes were upgraded to some Wilwood brakes. I had done an LSD from Mfactory in the car. I will miss the car but I've heard some really good things about the Fiesta ST platform.
1669666840682.png

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
This is my Mustang. Its getting a built 2.3 engine with an NX2 turbo. I managed to put 2 holes in the stock block pushing 28psi boost. Its pretty much gonna be ready to go full send once the engine gets installed and I do a full breakin on the engine. My goal is low 400's on 93 pump and abour 520 on E85 HP wise.

1669688668849.png

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This is my Mustang. Its getting a built 2.3 engine with an NX2 turbo. I managed to put 2 holes in the stock block pushing 28psi boost. Its pretty much gonna be ready to go full send once the engine gets installed and I do a full breakin on the engine. My goal is low 400's on 93 pump and abour 520 on E85 HP wise.

View attachment 52799
Is it a manual, or a slushbox?

My son has an EcoBoost stang the same color, but he opted for the auto

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Is it a manual, or a slushbox?

My son has an EcoBoost stang the same color, but he opted for the auto
Its a 6spd auto. I didn't know how to drive manual at the time when I bought the car and the 6spd auto is bulletproof for doing big turbo on the EcoBoost. I've heard horror stories about people turning their MT82 manuals into a bag of rocks after 2-3 hard shifts. the manual on the Fiesta should hold up to the power goals i have.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Its a 6spd auto. I didn't know how to drive manual at the time when I bought the car and the 6spd auto is bulletproof for doing big turbo on the EcoBoost. I've heard horror stories about people turning their MT82 manuals into a bag of rocks after 2-3 hard shifts. the manual on the Fiesta should hold up to the power goals i have.
Ha! Same with my son, and I told him the same exact thing you just said about the auto, even though he will never mod it to the point that you are. [wink] [thumb]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
This tranny is used in a ton of other Fords that are bigger and have more power. The shape of it is different in the Fiesta so it will fit, but it's strong.
Put 2 liters of Ravenol MTF-2 in it right away. https://www.ravenolamerica.com/passenger-car-products/75w-80-gear-oil-ravenol-mtf-2/