Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello hello hello

Whatsup everyone?

I've been lurking this forum since I first test drove a FIST a couple weeks ago now,and it has been quite helpful. Thanks for all you posters for all the valued information I have gained.

Anyways real quick about me,I'm turning 31 this May and have been a union Ironworker out of manhattan since right out of highschool for going on 13 years now. In this time I have gone through some cars. Including 2 VW GTI's (love them.vw guy at heart),dodge srt4,'06 Acura Tl 6 spd,couple of trucks,and my last car I just sold,'07 mazdaspeed 3.

I've been studying/researching a lot of cars lately bc it's come time for another car purchase for me and had narrowed it down to another GTI '13 drivers edition(mostly post over on vwvortex.com,since '03 screen name 2kGti1.8t83,Whatsup CivicAssassin!told ya I might be on here soon,haha.)another mazdaspeed3 '13, or '14 focus st. Well when I went to test drive the focus st a couple of weeks ago they also had a fiesta st on the lot,so I said what the hell might as well give her a shot since of all the great things I've been hearing about them. After all I am looking for a true to its roots "hot hatch" (can't ya tell from previous cads I like them). I was extremely happy with the fiesta st test drive and loved how fun it was to drive and could feel it being lighter than the focus st,and even after test driving the GTI,I still liked the fiesta. It was hard to admit it bc I am a vw guy all the way,but this lil car is what I've been looking for.

So today I went and put down a deposit and signed a deal with my dealership,on a fully loaded,all optioned(Nav,recaros(yes I sat in them),moonroof,wheels) for 23,300 before taxes and all that other stuff.They told me hopefully they would have the car by friday and just waiting on everything to go through,and for the most part everything looks good. I'm just literally praying everything works out for me and this actually goes down. So wish me luck and if all goes well I can have pics up Friday night.

I'm super excited [ohcrap]

-ry

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's great news! Congratulations and welcome to the community. Looking forward to Friday [twothumb]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Whatsup everyone?

I've been lurking this forum since I first test drove a FIST a couple weeks ago now,and it has been quite helpful. Thanks for all you posters for all the valued information I have gained.

Anyways real quick about me,I'm turning 31 this May and have been a union Ironworker out of manhattan since right out of highschool for going on 13 years now. In this time I have gone through some cars. Including 2 VW GTI's (love them.vw guy at heart),dodge srt4,'06 Acura Tl 6 spd,couple of trucks,and my last car I just sold,'07 mazdaspeed 3.

I've been studying/researching a lot of cars lately bc it's come time for another car purchase for me and had narrowed it down to another GTI '13 drivers edition(mostly post over on vwvortex.com,since '03) another mazdaspeed3 '13, or '14 focus st. Well when I went to test drive the focus st a couple of weeks ago they also had a fiesta st on the lot,so I said what the hell might as well give her a shot since of all the great things I've been hearing about them. After all I am looking for a true to its roots "hot hatch" (can't ya tell from previous cads I like them). I was extremely happy with the fiesta st test drive and loved how fun it was to drive and could feel it being lighter than the focus st,and even after test driving the GTI,I still liked the fiesta. It was hard to admit it bc I am a vw guy all the way,but this lil car is what I've been looking for.

So today I went and put down a deposit and signed a deal with my dealership,on a fully loaded,all optioned(Nav,recaros(yes I sat in them),moonroof,wheels) for 23,300 before taxes and all that other stuff.They told me hopefully they would have the car by friday and just waiting on everything to go through,and for the most part everything looks good. I'm just literally praying everything works out for me and this actually goes down. So wish me luck and if all goes well I can have pics up Friday night.

I'm super excited [ohcrap]

-ry
Congrats! What color are you getting?

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #5
Oh sorry I forgot to mention. Black of course [rockon],White would have been second pic,the one I test drove a couple of weeks ago was a fully loaded white,and would have prob taken that one,but when I went back today,it was gone already. So when we were searching for them he found a lot of black fully loaded ones around,and that s my first color choice,so I went with it.

-ry

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome, another former VW/Audi owner here[like]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome .. Sweet deal good for you .. Now you and stunty can detail black cars together ;)

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #14
If everything goes right I should have the car Friday morning,got my vin# and everything. Tommorow they are going to pick the car up ,and Friday morning I can pick it up. I can't wait ! [thumb]

-ry