Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust

Has anyone ordered the magna flow exhaust? would love to hear a video I saw the video they put up, but couldn't really hear anything.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube;zXZiG5HIjag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZiG5HIjag&feature=youtu.be[/video]

C. love

its not loud by any means, i feel like when i hear an exhaust i need to hear the exhaust not the motor rev. However, in these cars everyone that i heard the exhaust it was reminiscent of this scene

[video=youtube;L1ot1L5nCoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ot1L5nCoc[/video]

4 cylinders can have a deep semi delicious tone I want to hear it happen. i dont like the civic noise or paying 600 for an exhaust and not hearing it a little. Maybe its one of those "you have to be there" moments?

C. love

I found a N/A 2012 fiesta that had a magnaflow sounded pretty good--gotta find a better video of the ST

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im truly disappointed with the 2.25" silent magnaflow they made for our car. Sofar FSwerks exhaust peaks my interest.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I'm just going to have an exhaust shop throw up some 3" pipe into a magnaflow muffler with some nice tips when I get my DP in the mail

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I had a shop quote me $500 to$600 for 3" mandrel bend custom exhaust and magnaflow muffler. I thought it was kinda pricey especially for just a catback. What did your place quote you Colin?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I had a shop quote me $500 to$600 for 3" mandrel bend custom exhaust and magnaflow muffler. I thought it was kinda pricey especially for just a catback. What did your place quote you Colin?
I dont know about mandrel bends, but just a standard 3" pipe and tips was like $175. I imagine a muffler will add another $100 on.
$600 seems way over priced!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I dont know about mandrel bends, but just a standard 3" pipe and tips was like $175. I imagine a muffler will add another $100 on.
$600 seems way over priced!
Was it aluminum or stainless steel? My quote was for stainless steel mandrel piping. Not the Meineke crap that rusts in a year. But still expensive. I rather buy FSwerks exhaust if thats the case.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I forgot to ask about that. I dont live in a rust promoting environment so I might be fine with the aluminum.
The FSwerks would be awesome with this milltek catless dp, I just dont feel like spending another $550 at the moment lol.

I might just rock the DP with a miffker delete

Any of these seem like a better option

[video=youtube;oDvKxW9woW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDvKxW9woW8[/video]

[video=youtube;NIpThz6d-_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIpThz6d-_s[/video]

Curious to see what you guys are looking for. I can source just about every exhaust possible with some of the best pricing as well, but some of these exhausts I can get aren't really noted on the forums as much. I usually only see Magnaflow, Borla and that FSwerks one. What are you guys looking for in an exhaust note? What would you prefer?

I think the FSwerks and Milltek are probably the best out of anything out right now.
FSwerks and Miltek are the two on my short list. I'm starting to shop for the best deal and, at the same time, waiting a bit to see if Cobb comes out with a system before summer.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
FSwerks and Miltek are the two on my short list. I'm starting to shop for the best deal and, at the same time, waiting a bit to see if Cobb comes out with a system before summer.
I actually ended up going with a custom setup. Couldn't be happier