Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST Owner!

Hello everyone! Finally 2 weeks ago I purchased a Fiesta ST and by that I mean I have been upside down on my recent car loan and the dealership I kept coming back to wouldn't make a decent deal for me so I waited since 2 years ago when I first took a Fiesta ST for a test drive and fell in love with this car. My parents started to go to this other dealership about a half hour away and scored a deal on a lease from trading in an Escape lease for and Edge for the same price per month so I decided one day to head out to this place just to try my luck. They're moving their stock to a new place that's being built and for that every new Ford on their lot was marker down significantly, including the 2 Fiesta's they had. I went in said I wanted this payment and the other dealership couldn't get me there, in about 5 minutes the salesman gave me an offer and I had the car the next day trading in my 2011 Impreza 2.5i 5spd for a car I've been wanting for quite sometime. Well besides this whole lame story, I'm finally behind the wheel of a car I absolutely love and already made a few cheap mods. Shaved off the "Fiesta" logo on the hatch door, Cobb drop in air filter and a reverse lockout adapter. I was super happy to find out that the Impreza had the same thread pattern as the Fist so I could still use my Blox Racing 490 gram shift knob which saved me some money. Overall I'm damn excited to have this car and ready start customizing this little beast!

Welcome, Kona Blue brother!

Glad you were able to make a deal to get behind the wheel of the car you were lusting after.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome!

OP
Zeusta
Thread Starter #9
Thank everybody! The Kona Blue is growing on me, I was going to order one in Magnetic Grey but this is really a nice dark blue metallic. I'm one for black or grey only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zeusta
Thread Starter #11
Yes! Thank you! It's such a great paint job.

OP
Zeusta
Thread Starter #14
Thank you! I was going to pick up a Cobb AP this week but couldn't pass up a steal on this motorcycle a friend was selling.