Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Tuxedo Black Fully Loaded w/Recaro plus mods -$18k OBO, in MA

Trader history for BlackLion (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 2016 Fiesta ST with only 14,138mi. As I am writing this, I am already regretting putting it up for sale, but our first is heading to college and financial aid is not as generous as we were hoping it would be and wife no longer justifying my “fun” 3rd car.

http://tinypic.com/a/bdo6rr/1

Options added to this purchased from new loaded car include:
COBB Access port (tune by Tune+)
Mountune rear motor mount
Mountune short shift kit
NGK LTR7IX-11 (6510) 1-step colder Spark Plugs
GoFastBits DV+
MAPerformance cold air intake
MAPerformance catback exhaust
MAPerformance catted downpipe
MAPerformance intercooler
MAPerformance hot side pipe
Damond oil catch can with VTA option
Team Dynamics Matte Black Pro Race 1.2 wheels in 17x7 with 42mm offset (on Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40R17)
Winter tire set (Blizzak WS80 205/40R17) on stock wheels
Ford Mustang GT350 shift knob
Tinted windows (35% MA legal)
Customized alcántara steering wheel
Covercraft Custom Car Cover
CQuartz ceramic coating
Custom ST badging (from ST Octane Academy)

Have, but not installed (may sell separately or include in the sale depending on price):
Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth
Bilstein front shocks
Mountune springs
MFactory LSD

The only things I had yet to get (but was about to get with all the choices coming up for it) were Bilstein rears (on backorder) and an upgraded turbo (so many to choose from now!) – that is all you will need to complete this little monster.

Please PM if interested.

J.A.

OP
BlackLion
Thread Starter #3
Appreciate the comment - I like to think so too!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just an FYI - the resale value of these cars is pretty terrible. I bought mine used (Recaro seats too) with 1K miles on it for $1,500 less than you are asking. It is likely worth your time and effort to remove every aftermarket part on the car and sell each individually on this forum and then sell the car in stock form. You will likely get back ~$2K more if you go this route.

OP
BlackLion
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the tip - I wish I had the expertise, time or funds to revert to stock. All work professionally installed (for a pretty penny). You are totally right, though, from a financial perspective. Hopefully there is another enthusiast out there that would like a freshly setup FiST and willing to make an offer. Not expecting to get back my investment in the car, am realistic about that part (sadly).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.