Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Fiesta ST 91k Miles S280 LSD Tuxedo Black - $13,000 (Melville, NY)

Trader history for dhoffman (0)

90,789 Miles

No trades

2016 Ford Fiesta ST - Clean Title

Runs flawlessly
S280 Turbo Tuned by Dizzy - Cobb AP included
Estimated 270whp
TurboSmart 14psi Wastegate
MFactory LSD
Whoosh V3 Intercooler
Mountune Radiator
Whoosh Crossover Pipe
RamAir Silicone Intake
Boomba Short Shifter
Mishimoto Catch Can
Whoosh IC Hoses
Whoosh 2 Point Trunk Bar
Powerflex Engine Mount Insert
Powerflex Transmission Mount Insert
Powerflex LCA Front Bushing
Cobb RMM

The car currently sits on Bronze Sparco Terras with Goodyear Snow Tires but I also have a set of 15x8 Team Dynamics 1.2 in bronze with 200tw tires on them, one pair has pretty used BF Goodrich Rival S 1.5 on them, the other has a set of Hankook RS4s that are practically brand new. I'm willing to negotiate for either set included in purchase of car or both at the right price.

Also available are a set of FA500 Coilovers, which again could be negotiated in the purchase of the vehicle.

Please do not contact me for a separate sale for either of these parts.

Stock seats, no sunroof.

Paint is ok, there are obvious blemishes but for Ford paint it's not awful.

Interior is clean, some of the panels, specifically passenger rear door are scratched up but nothing major. Everything works. Upgraded to Sync3 to support Android Auto/Apple CarPlay.

Comes with stock turbo, IC, radiator. Extra brake pads, lots of other extra parts, too much to list.

It brings me great sadness to sell this car, it has been nothing but good to me. Would make an excellent track car given the not perfect paint and track ready modifications but is also totally ready to be a fun commuter.

Price is negotiable within reason. Car is available if ad is up.

Attachments

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Somebody will snatch it up, fo sho.