Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 FiST w/ Mountune turbo, 20800 miles

Trader history for sgaard (0)

sgaard

Hello all, I figured this would be a good place to post my car for sale.

2017 Platinum white ST, I bought the car new and at 700 miles installed the following:

-Mountune MRX turbocharger
-Mountune intercooler
-Mountune triple pass radiator
-Mountune hi performance silicone hoses
-Velossatech Big Mouth air intake, Cobb hi flow air filter
-Cobb rear motor mount
-Mishimoto oil catch can
-BOV I bought from Mountune
-Mountune downpipe and full exhaust
-BC Racing coilovers - 30 point adjustable, lowers the car about 1 inch

-Cobb Accessport with custom tune by Randy Robles at Mountune

-Also has the Mountune front splitter, Mountune Rally Armor mud flaps, and Boomba shift knob. I also have an extra set of 15-spoke Ford Racing wheels with General all season tires, and the TPMS reset tool. All the original parts will come with the car.

The only problem I know of, there is a small gap at the front and rear of the driver side lower side plastic body panel / ground effects, where the small plastic retainer pins snapped from when I jacked the car up once. Also a couple tiny paint chips. Nonsmoker.

According to the Cobb access port, the car makes just over 250 HP and 25 lbs of boost. This has been my nice-weather daily driver. I don't drive it in the winter, and have never raced or tracked the car. I have enjoyed spirited driving, but the car has not been abused. Car has never been in an accident. IMG_2640.JPG IMG_2642.JPG IMG_2643.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2707 2.JPG IMG_2708.JPG IMG_4980.jpg

Asking $18,750. If interested and serious, just text or call me at 816-919-5314. I live in the Kansas City area.

Thanks, Brent

Nice build. I’m sure others will ask, but if you decide on parting please let me know. Otherwise free bump and good luck on your sale.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very nice looking car for one of the many Lurkers we have on the Forum if they wanna get into the Fist game! With Very Little to do except drive the car and enjoy the fruits of your labor....Good luck with sale!

OP
S

sgaard

Thread Starter #5
Have received zero serious inquiries, lowering price to $17000. If I don't sell in the next couple of weeks, the car is going to Carmax.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nooooo....you cant do that! That would be such a waste....have you gone on to the facebook group also to promote the sale?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

karp

That stinks. You've done a great job on this car. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one. Just for reference, Carvana offered me $14200 for a 2018 with 15k miles. I'm not selling, but I was interested to see what I could get in a fire sale situation.

OP
S

sgaard

Thread Starter #8
Thanks guys, I will check them out. We put it on FB Marketplace too, got nothing. Just don't have room for it and don't want to park it outside all winter, I have already had squirrels destroy my old truck. I'm even considering a rental / storage unit. It's a great car, I would rather it go to a good home then end up in an auction. Thanks again.