Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 FiST

Hey everyone. New Canadian FiST owner here. Purchased a used 2017 Fiesta ST about 6 weeks ago. Traded in my old Chevy Cobalt.
Been lurking the forums for a while but I figured it was time to introduce myself.
It has a Black exterior (not sure if tuxedo or shadow, will have to check paint code) with Molten Orange Recaros.

Came mod free but i've already put some necessary work into it.
- Cobb RMM
- Cobb AP V3 with Stratified flash tune
- Cobb shifter cable bracket bushing
- K&N high flow filter
- Boomba shifter base bushings
- Mountune quick shift

Parts left to install:
- GFB DV+
- CMBuildz brake duct plates and ducting
- Velossa Tech Big Mouth
- ST200 airbox (Haven't ordered yet)

Gonna sit with how it is for a while then eventually upgrade the Intercooler & charge pipes, brakes & brake lines, downpipe & catback, new set of wheels, and a turbo upgrade in the future. End goal is about 300+whp. Still needs to be a reliable daily driver.

Last edited:
OP
G.McPossum
Thread Starter #11
300 hp. For a second or sustained?
Peak HP to start. Then i'll consider going further from there. I'm looking for more of a canyon carver and less of a straight line car.
I wanted something boosted with decent handling, is fun to drive, and doubles as a DD. That's why I chose the FiST.

Peak HP to start. Then i'll consider going further from there. I'm looking for more of a canyon carver and less of a straight line car.
I wanted something boosted with decent handling, is fun to drive, and doubles as a DD. That's why I chose the FiST.
Well, my car goes fast in a straight line. It carves the eff out canyons. It has great handling. It is a riot to drive. Bonus: I can drive it every single day.
I’m not saying you have to buy everything I did but it’s a good list of parts that fit and work great. >MRX short block aux fuel< in Fiesta ST Build Projects

OP
G.McPossum
Thread Starter #15
Well, my car goes fast in a straight line. It carves the eff out canyons. It has great handling. It is a riot to drive. Bonus: I can drive it every single day.
I’m not saying you have to buy everything I did but it’s a good list of parts that fit and work great. >MRX short block aux fuel< in Fiesta ST Build Projects
And you have 300 sustained? Hmmm, I'll check that out. For now I need to learn all the ins and outs of this vehicle and it's quirks... and save up some cash.

Thinking of getting an LSD sooner rather than later. My other vehicle is a 97' ITR that has no driver aids, just power steering and an LSD.
Torque steer is somewhat new to me. I imagine the more you have, the worse it gets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard/gotten on it in mine and haven't experienced torque steer yet. I will upgrade to a lsd before I do a turbo upgrade along with the motor mounts. But I've been in some nasty teggys and civics that my friends had to fight it.