Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Fiesta ST vs FRS Comparison

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Conclusion

Who’s the winner? We all are! Seriously, how great is it to have two world-class machines like this priced not much more than your average compact car?

But as far as the winner of David vs. David, it’s the Fiesta ST that’s the favourite. It’s cheaper to buy, cheaper to own, more liveable, and just as much fun to drive as the FR-S, if not more. It wags its tail so enthusiastically you can’t help but want to take it home – please Ma, can I keep it?
Yet another :)

They complain about the seats,but on the same site in another review "first ride" they love them [screwy]. Whatever I could care,I love mine [hihi].

-ry

Sweet!! I thought of buying a FRS before the ST but the FRS have no trunk at all and useless rear seats. Plus the FRS would have cost me about 700 bucks higher than the ST in insurance (not sure why tho)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yeah that torque dip was ridiculous, I think it would have been a lot quicker if you didn't loose 25 ft lbs between 3k-4.5k
I know and you could really feel it too once you hit 5k it lit right up again .. Oh well lessons learned...

That is odd to hear about the seats, the author must be on the larger side. I fell in love with the car after sitting in those amazing Recaros. They are absolutely fantastic!