Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 Model Configurator is up!

OP
Alkoran
Thread Starter #21
I think it's pretty damn sad the regular fiesta gets the lightning blue and chili red........ thank you ford for another year of great colors [bash]
Totally agree. I would like to have a red one, guess I'll go with orange.

Color choices? Consider yourself lucky! In Canada you couldn't order a Platinum White one in 2017 (Magnetic, Tuxedo or Spice only); I doubt it will change in 2018.

Ford Canada's website will not allow you to configure a 2018 yet.

I have noticed, though, there has been a major surge in 2017 ST stock: it shows 28 ST's within 150 kilometers, where there were none a little while ago.

CSM

1000 Post Club
I would love to see a special edition (sort of like the ST200 overseas) here in the US, especially if this is the last year of the Fiesta ST as we know it. If that comes stateside I'll prob sell my 2014 in favor of one

OP
Alkoran
Thread Starter #29

CSM

1000 Post Club
I believe that the rear view camera is available for the ST and not only for the Platinum Trim as stated above, as it's clearly listed in the functionnal column of standard equipment:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...kYYHf284Y3tLT+ZzPum8mHbxMMFH5i69v7GPwSKK2Gtw=

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...GbEyKqBiZ6vx9VN3ZJpaUO2z6y88CHg3+aGtVth5IrrM=
Good find! confirms the backup cam for 2018

Has there been any confirmation that this USDM 2018 ST will be the last we see?

OP
Alkoran
Thread Starter #31
Good find! confirms the backup cam for 2018

Has there been any confirmation that this USDM 2018 ST will be the last we see?
There's no real information for now but strong rumors that this is the final year and that the new design won't come this side of the ocean.

OP
Alkoran
Thread Starter #33
It was exactly the same for the Super Duty and the Transit Connect/Wagon. It's been only 1 or 2 weeks since you can build them online.

And the build app is not even updated on the Canadian website for all those models, including the Fiesta lineup.

Color choices? Consider yourself lucky! In Canada you couldn't order a Platinum White one in 2017 (Magnetic, Tuxedo or Spice only); I doubt it will change in 2018.

Ford Canada's website will not allow you to configure a 2018 yet.

I have noticed, though, there has been a major surge in 2017 ST stock: it shows 28 ST's within 150 kilometers, where there were none a little while ago.
White Platinum is available in Canada for 2018 (or at least it was an option when I ordered mine).

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I believe that the rear view camera is available for the ST and not only for the Platinum Trim as stated above, as it's clearly listed in the functionnal column of standard equipment:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...kYYHf284Y3tLT+ZzPum8mHbxMMFH5i69v7GPwSKK2Gtw=

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...GbEyKqBiZ6vx9VN3ZJpaUO2z6y88CHg3+aGtVth5IrrM=
I wonder if we'll be able to get the rear view camera hardware and wire it up to our models since they didn't come with one and it'll look oem.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wonder if we'll be able to get the rear view camera hardware and wire it up to our models since they didn't come with one and it'll look oem.
There is a thread on doing that...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club

You really need this on a small car like this ? Lmao I can see on a truck or van maybe. Hell I don't even like the one on our van.