Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 stock Fiesta ST 6k miles and slight trouble shifting :(

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I have done the new member inroduction. Anyways she has 6k miles and I've had her for a year just this week I noticed while driving I was in 3rd gear now I'm getting ready to shift into 4th gear and I have to put in a little bit more effort than usual to push it into 4th gear. And so I tested it out in all gears and they all seem to hesitate to shift into whichever gear I test it out in and it feels completely different from before when I shift, the shifting requires just a tiny bit more effort. The clutch pedal feels fine, no noise or grinding but I noticed while parked I had the handbrake on I gave the car a tiny rev and it juddered on idle (500rpms) and dropped below 500rpms. And yes I do know how to drive stick shift I notice how I sometimes have a small judder because of how uncomfortable I am with the way the car is when I'm shifting lately, mind you this is in 80 degree weather with a half tank of gas when this first happened and now I have a full tank of gas and it's still happening. Any insight or help would be great I'm planning on taking it to the dealership as its still on warranty.
Car is completely stock by the way.

Transmission was under filled from factory at 1.6L
Drain trans and refill to spec at 2L
as for the shuddering, could be purge valve recall

Don’t quote me but I think the brake fluid and the clutch shares the same fluid. Mine went down quite a bit after 10k miles. Did you check that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely sounds like a evap purge valve issue for the dropping idle. Almost feels like the engine is going to stall out, correct? You should also definitely check your transmission fluid, it may most likely be underfilled. Ford never truly changed the fill amount for the tranny in the manual from what others have said.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk