Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2019 Fiesta ST Black, 2600 Miles, Orange Recaros, Moonroof, Black Wheels $17K - Seattle Area

Trader history for Cg05 (0)

Cg05

Hi all,

I am selling my 2019 because I am moving across the country and basically getting rid of everything and starting over once I get there.

Car was purchased in Sept 2019, obviously not driven much as we have an EV for DD duty.

Options include orange recaros, moonroof, black wheels.

Car is in mint condition (a little dirty at the moment with all the rain), with 2600 miles on it.

Asking $17,000 Fiesta 1.jpg Fiesta 2.jpg Fiesta 3.jpg Fiesta 4.jpg

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
what a shame you're selling the car. I would make a road trip out of it, but to each their own I guess. Those Recaros are gonna make someone happy! GLWS.

i wanted the orange recaro's so bad when i bought my car in October.But nothing was close by.glws

PhoenixM3

Hi all,

I am selling my 2019 because I am moving across the country and basically getting rid of everything and starting over once I get there.

Car was purchased in Sept 2019, obviously not driven much as we have an EV for DD duty.

Options include orange recaros, moonroof, black wheels.

Car is in mint condition (a little dirty at the moment with all the rain), with 2600 miles on it.

Asking $17,000 View attachment 29101 View attachment 29102 View attachment 29103 View attachment 29104
If my car is totaled due to hail, I’ll be in touch....

FYI for everyone posting... I messaged the seller at least a month or two ago and never got a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk