Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

350 fwhp on stock engine, it can be done!

pwnall1337

Vendor
So I'm still waiting in Anticipation for ATP's GTX2860RS turbo, thinking to my self that I want some crazy pull and I need 310 whp to be as fast as my 3,685 lb 430 rwhp GT and 350 whp to be faster than a 2014 stingray corvette. I want to be able to go full sleeper on the highway. I've read over the 1.6 ecoboost specs a few times and the sinter forged rods are a huge win. The cast iron crank will hold up for many hp's in my own opinion and the aluminum pistons should be good for 400 whp if the fuel is kept nice and rich under full boost and keep the egt's down. A good tune should make 350 whp do able. I'd prolly tame the torque down to 320 lbs as I'd be worried about the clutch/transmission.

What do you guys think?

Edit : I contacted weisco about forged pistons and they told me if I send them a sample they can make them (Buy a single piston and send it).

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I would love to see our cars push 350whp anything above 300whp you're probably going to have grip issues.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Anything above 200whp and your going to have grip issues, lol.
I think the clutch is good for 380Tq as the focus ST guys are putting that much through it and this is a lighter car. The trans.... Who knows... The trans and cv axles are anyones guess. Surprised to hear we have a iron crank. I thought it was steel...