Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 ST Line

To be fair the ST Line replaced the Titanium model. So if you want a Fiesta with Sync 3 you basically have to special order an SE with it (impossible now) or get an ST Line. Same for a sun roof. I don't even know if it was an option on an SE but you can find lots of ST Lines with them.

Technically you could get one, put the FRPP handling kit on it ($300~) and then you've got a great handling little car that gets insanely good gas mileage and is cheap to insure.

If I was looking for a gas saver automatic DD this would be a great choice.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
For some reason, that car just looks really awkward.

Oh I know what it is... it's missing a manual transmission, an additional 100HP and an aggressive suspension.

Just add those things and it would look a lot better. :p ;)

Dib

People are weird. I'm sure there are many out there that want the looks without the performance, or need it to be automatic or something like that. it doesn't make sense to me that it costs the same as an ST, but the niche group that buys this likely won't know the difference anyway. I'm not at all following the "everyone deserves a trophy" generation thing. It's funny that the same generation that gave out those trophies are the ones complaining about it's effect. that's a real cart-before-horse thing.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
@ProDigit - I suspect this car would be right up his alley... and I suspect it was "listening" to him and folks like him that gave Ford the idea. Later in his time here, had regular comments about starting from 2nd, getting better MPG, getting rid of BOV sounds, suspension being too aggressive, and if I recall correctly, raising the ride height. Minus a comment about wanting a sedan version, an automatic shift 1.0L Fiesta with ST styling is pretty much what he described while posting here.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/members/prodigit.8847/#recent-content

Mikey456

To be fair the ST Line replaced the Titanium model. So if you want a Fiesta with Sync 3 you basically have to special order an SE with it (impossible now) or get an ST Line. Same for a sun roof. I don't even know if it was an option on an SE but you can find lots of ST Lines with them.

Technically you could get one, put the FRPP handling kit on it ($300~) and then you've got a great handling little car that gets insanely good gas mileage and is cheap to insure.

If I was looking for a gas saver automatic DD this would be a great choice.
I have not been keeping up with the automatic Fiestas, but did they ever solve the tranny problems with these cars?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
@ProDigit - I suspect this car would be right up his alley... and I suspect it was "listening" to him and folks like him that gave Ford the idea. Later in his time here, had regular comments about starting from 2nd, getting better MPG, getting rid of BOV sounds, suspension being too aggressive, and if I recall correctly, raising the ride height. Minus a comment about wanting a sedan version, an automatic shift 1.0L Fiesta with ST styling is pretty much what he described while posting here.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/members/prodigit.8847/#recent-content
You can blame it on ProDigit aka MeLee and his likes all you want. They did the ST line in Europe before it was even done here. It was at the end of the MK7.5 line in 17 over there on the chassis. The MK8 came out over there in 18 while Ford stuck us with 1.5 more years of the MK7.5 and did a repeat of it here in the latter half of 2018-2019.
It was most likely what I and others have speculated a way to get rid of MK7.5 ST Aero mods .

Intuit

3000 Post Club
.... Americans like big trucks for rollin' coal. ..............
Nothing wrong with that XR. As is said, I ain't mad at'em. We all have varying preferences. Diesel Brothers show is intereseting; more especially when the get into some of the tech side of Turbo Diesel work and how some things are just, different.

Lol and no it does not prove there was a demand as he was in a small minority.
There are a lot of ST line cars still on the lots because there was no demand.
So your theory is they just put it out there knowing there was no demand and knowing no one would buy it. Okeedokee...

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why are we even talking about the ST line? I'll be looking in the junkyard for them soon enough.....thats about it!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Just saw one at a dealership the other day with 2 of the new orange fist's Tricked me for a hot minute as I walked up. They just posers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
They appropriately named the symPOSER system, I wonder why they didn't appropriately name the STuPOSER line vehicle? Doesn't ST stand for Sport Tune? Those ain't exactly sport tuned LoL...

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It's nice that there will be more ST-compatible used parts in the future.
Remember that the ST Line is just a standard Fiesta so other than a few trim parts I am not sure what compatible parts you might be referring to that are not already available.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Remember that the ST Line is just a standard Fiesta so other than a few trim parts I am not sure what compatible parts you might be referring to that are not already available.
Yeah, just trim parts.

I know we all have budgets, needs, hell life...But I always been from the though...If you are going to do it...DO IT RIGHT.. I was lucky than when I had a Mustang, it was a 5.0, when i got a Focus, was a SVT focus, when I got my Fiesta, was The ST.....its worth it. Havi g said that if you are mechanically inclined and have the know how, mod away...I had a regular 2000 Focus ZX3 with the Zetec engine and did a couple of mods and was fun..but when I got the SVT.....different ball game.....my humble opinion...I still mod my cars..My FIST has Cobb Stage 1, Borla Catback and some wrapping making her look awesome....in the end..Do what makes you happy...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk