Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

205/45r17 RE-71R's, Swift springs, stock wheels

TemecFist

205/45r17, Swift Springs, stock wheels

Can anyone confirm if these will fit without any rubbing?

Thanks

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #3
I'm running a 215/40 now and they are good to go, no rubbing. The 205/45 is .4" taller, I was hoping I could get away with it. Are you 100% positive of this?

Thanks!!

45 is too tall. You will rub unfortunately. 215 40 is closer to stock diameter.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
At stock height youd have no issues. On drop springs some of the ridges in the front fender liners will make contact at close to full compression.

1.5" drop + taking space away with tire. Leaves little room in already narrow wheel wells.

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #5
At stock height youd have no issues. On drop springs some of the ridges in the front fender liners will make contact at close to full compression.

1.5" drop + taking space away with tire. Leaves little room in already narrow wheel wells.
It was about a 1.1" drop with the Swift springs. So I guess the only was to run the RE-71R'S is with stock springs?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Or fender rolling and trimming/ removing the fender wells. More trimming the liners than anything.