Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

205/50R16 Offset

I'm running 205/50R16 right now. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this setup and could tell me what the max offset without rubbing on stock suspension is.

I'm running 16x8 +40 dekagrams on a 205/45r16 with no rubbing at the moment, dropped on eibach springs

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm running 205/50-16 Neo Gens on 16x8 Dekas, 40ET, and there is some rubbing on the front during braking, and on low speed, sharp turns (i.e.; like pulling into a parking spot) while braking, on the FACTORY suspension.

The Nittos seem to run VERY wide in section width for this size though, so it may be tire specific, but, I DO wish that there was less 'poke' from this setup (like a 43-44ET or so on the wheels would do), especially in the back, where it looks 'goofy' at factory ride height. [:(]

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
I'm running 205/50-16 Neo Gens on 16x8 Dekas, 40ET, and there is some rubbing on the front during braking, and on low speed, sharp turns (i.e.; like pulling into a parking spot) while braking, on the FACTORY suspension.

The Nittos seem to run VERY wide in section width for this size though, so it may be tire specific, but, I DO wish that there was less 'poke' from this setup (like a 43-44ET or so on the wheels would do), especially in the back, where it looks 'goofy' at factory ride height. [:(]
I'm running 16x8 +40 dekagrams on a 205/45r16 with no rubbing at the moment, dropped on eibach springs
My offset is 42mm with 16X7 Sparco Terras on stock suspension. I'm running Indy Firehawks. No plans on lowering. I was hoping to do 10mm in the back and 5mm in the front. But maybe that's too much? I'm just trying to make the wheels flush, but don't want to deal with a lot of rubbing.

I'm not really sure how to determine exactly what size spacers I need to make it sit flush and have it dialed in.