Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J intake sounds - post yours too!

Yeah if you wanna deal with the re-lube every so often....hehe...[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Oh true I never did think about the maintenance issue, is the dv+ even worth the little extra performance it might give, against the price and maintenance?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh true I never did think about the maintenance issue, is the dv+ even worth the little extra performance it might give, against the price and maintenance?

Its negligible...not very much. Just my thoughts....

What are you mods... So far?

Right now for actual performance just the Accessport and RMM but I have a BravoAlpha Intercooler and Mountune high flow exhaust and downpipe that I haven't put on yet, waiting so I can as much at once when I have to take off the front and everything, also plan on getting probably the mountune radiator as well.

Oh and waiting on the 2j intake of course

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Right now for actual performance just the Accessport and RMM but I have a BravoAlpha Intercooler and Mountune high flow exhaust and downpipe that I haven't put on yet, waiting so I can as much at once when I have to take off the front and everything, also plan on getting probably the mountune radiator as well.

Oh and waiting on the 2j intake of course

Stock snail/Turbo?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Have you done a shift adapter or changed the Trans fluid out? If not go with a Mountune shift adapter....And Ravenol 75w80....those can both be felt immediately and are easy to do.

Haven't but yea I planned on doing the shift kit next paycheck, and the transmission fluid never though about but guess I'll add that to the mix too

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Buy the Mountune adapter...its the Best...I've had a couple.....its quality is stellar and second to none and it does 30% reduction!

Yea that's the one I planned on doing, I enjoy the quality mountune normally has in the products I've bought. So I trust it.
I just hope I don't regret getting a 2.5in exhaust rather than 3 all the way

Erick_V

Yea that's the one I planned on doing, I enjoy the quality mountune normally has in the products I've bought. So I trust it.
I just hope I don't regret getting a 2.5in exhaust rather than 3 all the way
Because of the amount of drone I get with a 3" exhaust (MBRP) I wouldn't sweat it lol. I have a catted downpipe (Also 3") too and its ridiculous past 3k/75mph. I was thinking about getting this intake or the ITG Maxogen, I cant decide. I'm running a modded stock airbox with a cobb high flow panel at the moment

Because of the amount of drone I get with a 3" exhaust (MBRP) I wouldn't sweat it lol. I have a catted downpipe (Also 3") too and its ridiculous past 3k/75mph. I was thinking about getting this intake or the ITG Maxogen, I cant decide. I'm running a modded stock airbox with a cobb high flow panel at the moment
Yea I got the 3in downpipe to 2.5 inch high flow exhaust from mountune like two years ago but ran in money problems so could never install it until now muhahaha now the fun begins

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Ah, hmm think I still might go with the GFB dv+

the bpv adapter makes pshhh sounds, the gfb and the turbosmart plumb back make turkey gobble sounds. The turbosmart dual port makes turkey gobble and psshh sounds.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ford uses a BPV from the factory not a BOV. This goes in between the turbo and the BPV.

Oh so pretty much just turns the bpv into a bov?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Awesome, thank you

Instead of recycling the Air back into the Turbo....it vents to atmosphere! There are videos of the sound also....I liked it...sounded vicious....like a chihuahua!