Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 3 OEM gloss black wheels with four ST caps

Trader history for ThePorkTree (0)

Hey ya'll.

I've got three gloss black oem wheels with four ST caps. The wheels are in really nice condition, one has a few small dings, but theyre not curb rashed or anything like that.

"But ThePorkTree, you've clearly photographed a full set of four wheels!"

Yes, it's true. However the last one (as shown in photo the second photo) has a hole in the barrel from running over a tire on the highway. it was terrible, don't do this.

So' you get three oem wheels, four st caps, 2 good condition Michelin all seasons (Third picture with penny for depth check) two with way more wear.

If you want them you HAVE to take the broken one and dispose of it. That is part of the condition, sawee!

So i'm seeing these wheels sell for usually about 150-250 on ebay. How about 300 for the three?

Attachments

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
90% sure they're OEM but theyre in the basement. if it's very important i can check tomorrow.

Could you DM me pics of the one that has some small dings on it? I live in southern California and would be open to paying for shipping, I just need a zip code for you to run an estimate of cost for that as well.

Could you DM me pics of the one that has some small dings on it? I live in southern California and would be open to paying for shipping, I just need a zip code for you to run an estimate of cost for that as well.
I am also located in Los Angeles and looking for one wheel. I am wondering if we can work something out together with ThePorkTree.

I am also located in Los Angeles and looking for one wheel. I am wondering if we can work something out together with ThePorkTree.
That would be pretty ideal. I haven't received any message from ThePorkTree yet, I'll try DMing them later today

I have just run shipping estimate with UPS, and it costs about $95 just for one wheel/tire from Baltimore to LA. I used the dimensions of 25" x 25" x 15" and weight of 45lbs.

OP
T
Thread Starter #12
Haven't seen any DMs from either of ya. LMK what you'd like me to do to help see if it makes sense to ship them out. Please keep in mind i have 1 broken wheel and 3 functioning ones, so i'd be shipping three in this case. In case of local pickup im trying to sell the three working wheels and one broken one with a decent all season tire.

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
Not sure. Look up shipping from me and let me know. 100 for one would be fine with me.

The tire on the rim with the hole in it wasn't damaged?! Please let us know the date code and size of the tires on the wheels, thanks!

PS: UPS sometimes gouges, you should check with Greyhound Package Express. Yes the same Greyhound as the Bus Lines. I shipped large items from FL to NY with them, prices are very reasonable sometimes and for a fee they can sometimes pickup/deliver from locations, turnover time has been good for me (5 days)

OP
T
Thread Starter #16
I've heard some iffy things about Greyhound shipping not taking care of your stuff, not prioritizing its space on the bus as shipment, etc etc. If a buyer is interested seriously in it then that's a buyer beware up to them.

No i don't see damage on the tire of the damaged wheel, oddly enough.