Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

300+HP FiST club

Currently right around 300whp - S280, Airtec manifold, uprated intake/intercooler/exhaust, 93 octane. HPFP, injectors, and e30 on the shelf, planning to target 350whp in the spring. Will be on a dyno in March/April time frame.
Hey man, i am going for an S280 turbo too next month and i am still deciding if i want to install the airtec manifold or keep using the stock manifold. Can i ask why you went for the airtec manifold and is it okay to still use the stock manifold on s280 turbo? I heard that the airtec manifold is more benefit for 400+whp car.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hey man, i am going for an S280 turbo too next month and i am still deciding if i want to install the airtec manifold or keep using the stock manifold. Can i ask why you went for the airtec manifold and is it okay to still use the stock manifold on s280 turbo? I heard that the airtec manifold is more benefit for 400+whp car.
You’re totally fine using the stock manifold