Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

40$ fender flares on the fist

Installed some 40$ fender flares on my fist this past weekend sorry guys trying to figure out how to post pics

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
saw these on your IG account
nice work!

the car looks mean

OP
Fiestaboy559
Thread Starter #7
I don't like fender flares, but I like those! [like]
Yeah at first I wasn't sure about putting them on but I really like how they turned out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bluedrank

Those are actually really cool looking. So did you make those yourself or did you buy them from somewhere. We definitely need more details in that regard.

Also, what size tires/rims are you running?

OP
Fiestaboy559
Thread Starter #10
Those are actually really cool looking. So did you make those yourself or did you buy them from somewhere. We definitely need more details in that regard.

Also, what size tires/rims are you running?
I bought them on the Wish app but they also have them on eBay/Amazon I bought the ones that were the same size all around the 75cm ones they go for like $40-50$ they came from China I'm sure there's some sellers in U.S. I'm running some 15x7 enkei 98s with 205/50s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The home depot garage liner lip! Good times, I used that on my 2g eclipse back in the day.

The home depot garage liner lip! Good times, I used that on my 2g eclipse back in the day.
Had not even noticed that. I used to run an HDR lip on a few of my past cars (FC, MS6, MSP, SRT4, 9-3) I may actually go that route for now. I'd totally get those flares if I had the wheels for them.